Looking for the best Android Wear Smart watch to buy? The Android Wear is the latest operating system created by Google and designed especially for wearable devices such as watches. It is very intuitive, practical and easy to use. It can even predict your requirements and can suggest what information you might need and present it to you in advance. It is very convenient to have all the important information that you need available and close at hand. You can search by voice by speaking into the watch and getting the answers immediately. You can also send messages, set reminders and schedule appointments just by voice.
Here are the top three Android Wear smart watches to buy:
1. LG G Watch R
A blend of classic style and the latest wearable technology. At a glance, you’re real-time connected to the world around you.
- Useful Information When You Need It Most: Smart notifications provide users with important reminders of missed calls and messages, upcoming meetings, events, and local weather forecasts
- Always-on Display , Some voice actions are not available in all languages and countries.
- 410 mAh Battery , Meets IP67 Requirements for Water and Dust Resistance
2. Motorola MOTO 360
Moto 360 is a modern timepiece powered by Android Wear. Comfortable, familiar, and crafted with the finest materials, Moto 360 keeps you up to date without taking you away from the moment. Glance at your wrist to see updates or just speak to get the info you need.
- Quality craftsmanship – Finely crafted with stainless steel, genuine Horween leather and scratch-resistant glass.
- Timely updates at a glance – Get both the time, and what that moment means to you
- Responds to your Voice – Just speak to get the info you need
- Tracks Health and Fitness – Moto Body tracks your steps, distance and calories burned along with your heart rate
features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and the Android Wear operating system for quick and reliable operation. Bluetooth 4.0 technology lets you connect to a compatible device.
All the above three watches are good choices. They all have the same Android Operating System. Which one you pick is a matter of personal preference.