Cut back on cleaning time with new robotic vacuums
Whether you have a large home or small apartment, cleaning the floors is always essential. However, staying on top of chores can be tough with a busy schedule. Robotic vacuums help cut down on cleaning time. Unlike standard upright vacuums and canister vacuums, the latest, high-tech cleaners can even be controlled through simple smartphone applications or a remote control, so you don’t have to decide in advance when and how you’d like the cleaning done.
- Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers over 1.5 hours of fade-free power for constant, powerful suction.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- iAdapt Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- 3-Stage Cleaning System agitates, brushes and suctions floors
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week, or just press CLEAN on the robot
- With the ECOVACS App in your pocket, you can effortlessly control DEEBOT anywhere, anytime.
- Large lithium battery capacity ensures 1.7hrs long lasting cleaning, while the brushless motor provides strong suction power.
- A 3-in-1, V-shaped rolling brush, designed to remove messes such as dust, debris, allergens; Coupled with multi cleaning modes, DEEBOT can easily clean life's various messes.
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- 3-stage cleaning system loosens, lifts, & suctions dirt
- Navigates under furniture and around clutter
- Vacuuming Dry Mopping Sweeping all in one, for entirely thoroughly cleaning
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris.
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides
- Northstar Navigation works like an indoor GPS to clean until the job is done
- Choose from two modes - dry sweeping or damp mopping
- Use with disposable or microfiber cleaning cloths to pick up daily dirt, dust and hair
- Mops and sweeps hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone in kitchens, bathrooms, and other small spaces
- Gets into hard-to-reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets
- Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dirt and stains such as dried coffee and soda
- 3-step cleaning system with a strong suction provides a thorough and concentrated cleaning.
- Extremely quiet compared to other vacuums. Allergies are reduced by its hepa filter air purification system.
- Automatically starts on its scheduling program, and returns to its docking station to recharge when battery runs low.
- Utilizes various cleaning modes, a 5-stage cleaning system, and optional mopping and drying stages to tackle even the most stubborn dirt.
- Being equipped with a large capacity dustbin allows DM80 Pro to clean for much longer periods of time. Dust, debris, allergens are filtered through high-efficiency filters.
- Performs daily cleaning once the remote is used to schedule a clean at a specific time.
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- AeroForce Cleaning System loosens, lifts, & suctions dirt with up to 5x more power
- Patented tangle-free brushes handle pet hair with ease
While robotic vacuums have become common in many homes, they aren’t the only automated options available to the tech savvy homeowner. Many electronic cleaning devices are specially designed for carpets, hard floors and linoleum. Some models feature a triangular shape for getting far into hard-to-reach corners and crevices, while others can even mop after they’re done vacuuming. Allergy sufferers will appreciate cleaning robotic vacuums that are specially designed for cat and dog owners.
These robotic vacuums are also cordless for your convenience. Similar to a handheld vacuum, robotic cleaners are battery operated and come with small charging stations. Take a break from cleaning by putting cutting-edge technology to work for you. With robotic vacuum cleaners, you can spend less time cleaning and more time doing the things you love.