- Canary All-in-One Home Security System
- Canary All-in-One Home Security Device | Screwfix
- Canary All-in-One Smart Home Security System on QVC
- Introducing Canary Flex
- Canary’s smart security device doesn’t stack up
- Canary All in One Home Security Device Review
- Canary Home Security System: Hands-on Review!
- Canary: The first smart home security device for everyone
- The Tech Behind The Cocoon Home Security Device Is Pretty Insane
- Burglars Caught by Canary.
Home security shouldn’t be scary, complicated, or frustrating. We’ve made it easy by combining motion sensing technology, a wide-angle HD camera, and temperature, humidity, and air quality sensors into a single device. Canary makes it easy to protect the people and places that matters most.
No installation. Set up in seconds.
Not only is Canary the smartest home security solution on the market, it’s also the simplest. Just set Canary on a shelf or table, plug it in, and connect it to the internet using the free iPhone or Android app. That’s it.
Real-time alerts and emergency options.
The Canary app keeps you connected to your home no matter where you are. When it senses anything out of the ordinary, it sends a notification with encrypted HD video and audio directly to your phone. Use the Canary app to sound Canary’s built-in 90+dB siren or connect directly with the local police, fire, or EMS near your home.
The best video quality.
It doesn’t look like a camera, but Canary offers the highest video quality on the market. With HD 1080p, a 147° wide angle lens, night vision, and digital pan, tilt, and zoom—Canary is the best way to monitor your home from anywhere.
Much more than a camera.
We designed Canary to be much more than a camera. With temperature, humidity, and air quality monitoring built-in, you can know everything that’s happening in your home—even the things you can’t see.
Smart device. Smart savings.
Canary provides everything you need to monitor and protect your home without requiring a monthly fee. Plus, with Canary you can even get discounts on your homeowners or renters insurance.