Top Ten Lenovo Laptops
Shop the best selling Lenovo Laptops of 2016
- 15.6" LED HD (1366 x 768) Display, AMD Radeon R7 with shared graphics memory
- AMD FX-7500 Quad-Core processor, 2.10 GHz with Turbo up to 3.30 GHz, 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 1TB 5400 RPM HDD
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, LAN (10/100/1000), 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- Intel HD Graphics 400, 11.6 inch HD LED backlight (1366 x 768) display
- 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core Processor, 1.60 GHz
- 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 1 x HDMI
- Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.58 GHz, Intel HD Graphics
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory, 500GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 4 in 1 card reader
- 15.6 in HD LED (1366 x 768) Display, DVD RW Optical Drive, HD webcam, HDMI
- 15.6 inch Widescreen LED HD 1366 x 768 Display, Intel HD Graphics 520
- Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz Dual-Core processor, 6GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 megahertz, 1TB HDD 5400RPM
- 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x HDMI, 10/100 Ethernet
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core 4405U processor, 2.1GHz, Intel HD Graphics 510
- 360 degree flip-and-fold design,14" HD 1366 x 768 Touchscreen Widescreen LED-LCD Display with 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control; HD webcam; Built-in Harman/Kardon speakers
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM, expandable to 16GB, 500GB 5400rpm SATA hard drive; 4-in-1 multi-media reader(SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC ); No optical drive
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product...
- Intel Core i5-3320M 2.6 GHz Dual-core Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR3 Memory (RAM), 320GB HDD, DVD, WIFI, VGA
- High-performance 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (2.3Ghz, up to 2.8GHz with Turboboost Technology)/ 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory (not exapandable) / Powerful 1TB hard drive
- 15.6" HD display with 1366 x 768 high-definition resolution and 16:9 Aspect Ratio / HD Graphics 520 / Webcam
- Ports:1 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0; 1 HDMI; 1 Headphone/mic; 1 Ethernet / Wireless LAN / DVD+RW
- 15.6 inch Typical Energy-efficient LED backlight HD Widescreen display (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core processor, 1.60 GHz, 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 500GB HDD
- 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- 14" Energy-efficient LED backlight display; 1366 x 768 HD resolution; Intel HD Graphics;
- Intel Celeron N3060 (2MB Cache 1.6GHz, turbo boost to 2.48 GHz); 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 32GB eMMC flash SSD storage; Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options; Built-in webcam with digital microphone; 1 USB3.0, 2 USB 2.0, Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
- 180° of Flexibility. The hinge on the IdeaPad 100s rotates through 180°. It's easy for you to share your screen, or lay your laptop flat against the wall to save on desk space.
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal Included. It includes a 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal. Get full, installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more on this PC, plus...
- Affordable, Accessible, and Ultra Portable. Designed for everyday usage, this affordable PC lets you balance the budget without compromising on performance. Never lug a heavy, clunky laptop around...
Why Choose Lenovo?
You can tell the difference, from durable hinges to acclaimed keyboards.
Lenovo systems undergo stress tests to meet rigorous reliability standards. Many of our laptops pass 8 military tests for extreme condition with dust and vibration, heat, cold, altitude, water, and humidity.
Lenovo has won hundreds of international awards for forward-thinking designs.
Lenovo laptops run efficiently and quietly, for less strain on internal components, lower power consumption, and more comfortable handling.
Lenovo makes tools that conform to you, like voice and gesture controls that allow touch-free operation.
Lenovo is consistently ranked as a top provider of customer support, with a deep bench of technical experts.