Best Deals on Coffee Machines
- Ergonomic Carafe - The improved carafe is engineered for comfortable handling and drip-free pouring, with a removable lid for easy cleaning
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Coffee, lattes & cappuccinos: Use any k-cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- TWO WAYS TO BREW: Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a K cup pod or grounds on the single serve side with this 2 in 1 coffee maker
- 12-cup coffeemaker with soft-touch digital control panel
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- Fits anywhere: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- FRONT ACCESS FOR EASY FILLING Fill the water tank from the front of the machine, not just the back Front-access makes it easy to keep the coffee maker under the cabinet when in use
- 【DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF COFFEE】: Semi-Automatic 2-in-1 Espresso Coffee Maker with milk wand, whatever your preference, Choose your strength with Classic Espresso, Cappuccino, or producing steam to heat liquids or beverage. The Steam Wand can...
|1||Espresso Machine 3.5 Bar 4 Cup Espresso Maker...||$79.99 $56.99||SEE IT|
|2||Espresso Machines 15 Bar Coffee Machine with Milk...||$99.99||SEE IT|
|3||Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL||$699.94||SEE IT|
|4||DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless,...||$179.18||SEE IT|
|5||Brentwood GA-125 Espresso and Cappuccino Maker,...||$39.25||SEE IT|
|6||Yabano Espresso Machine, 3.5Bar Espresso Coffee Maker,...||$48.99||SEE IT|
|7||De'Longhi ECP3420 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino...||$149.95||SEE IT|
|8||De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino...||$99.99||SEE IT|
|9||Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by...||$249.95 $106.84||SEE IT|
|10||Breville BES870BSXL The Barista Express Coffee Machine,...||$699.95||SEE IT|
If you like your coffee rich and full-flavored, plus you’re willing to spend a little extra time on each cup, an espresso maker or French press may be your perfect solution. On the other hand, if you’re less interested in that deep, complex flavor, and more concerned with an easy way to make larger quantities of coffee at one time, check into a drip coffee maker. Modern versions of this familiar countertop appliance might surprise you with their advanced, time-saving features and their upscale designs. If you’re really in a rush, consider a single-serve brewer. They can brew a highly personalized cup of coffee — even espresso — quite quickly, replacing your daily stop at a coffee shop for just a fraction of the price.
Multi-Use Coffee Makers
For the ultimate in flexible coffee brewing, consider a multi-use coffee maker — one machine that will brew either an entire carafe or a single serving at a time, depending on your needs. Some of these machines require proprietary pods for each cup or carafe, because the pod contains a barcode that ensures you get the right amount of water and strength for the beverage you desire.French Presses
Get rich coffee flavor without the expense of an espresso machine. Completely manual, but very easy to use, a French press (or coffee press) steeps coarsely ground coffee beans in hot water for several minutes after which a plunger isolates the grounds from the finished coffee. Available in various sizes, a French press can make 1–4 cups at a time, though not nearly as much as most drip machines or percolators.Espresso Machines
Creating espresso drinks can take a little more time and effort to make only one espresso shot or cup, and you may end up spending a bit more money on an espresso machine than a drip coffee maker, but the rich and flavorful brew can be completely customized to your tastes.
Espresso makers work by forcing a small amount of water through tightly packed, finely ground coffee to create a shot of espresso you may use as the base for many other coffee drinks: caffe latte, cappuccino, mocha, Americano, macchiato and more. Espresso machines typically also have a steaming wand to make steamed milk for lattes and froth for cappuccinos.