Best Deals on Coffee Machines
- THE BEST TASTING COFFEE - Brew a full pot of coffee using your favorite grounds and with brew strength control you can select regular or bold coffee flavor, whatever you like better.
- EASY BREW & PRECISE POURING: Pause and serve function allows for pouring a cup at any time during the brew cycle. Special carafe design ensures drip free and your coffee down to the last drop.
- EASY FILLING - Built-in water reservoir for easy and safe water filling. No more dripping or mess on your countertops.
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Coffee, lattes & cappuccinos: Use any k-cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- Simple button controls: Just insert any k-cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- Large 60ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Fits anywhere: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- Travel mug friendly: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs upto 7.0 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup
- Energy efficient: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.120V
- Brew two ways: Enjoy either a single-serve cup (travel mug not included) or full pot of coffee with the 12-cup carafe.
- Fully programmable: Wake up to a hot cup of coffee with fully programmable functionality and auto-shutoff.
- Adjusts to your cup: Can brew directly into the carafe, a travel mug (not included) or a short cup(not included)
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee
- EASY TO USE - Single switch knob with indicator light for easy operation with function transform-coffee/steam selector and on/off. Also, accurate temperature control can ensure the best taste
- COMPACT DESIGN - The stainless steel compact design of the espresso coffee machines saves lots of space, smaller and lighter. The removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy, best for home and kitchen use
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY - Coffee espresso machine with frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes. Velvety smooth espresso will make mornings so much better
If you like your coffee rich and full-flavored, plus you’re willing to spend a little extra time on each cup, an espresso maker or French press may be your perfect solution. On the other hand, if you’re less interested in that deep, complex flavor, and more concerned with an easy way to make larger quantities of coffee at one time, check into a drip coffee maker. Modern versions of this familiar countertop appliance might surprise you with their advanced, time-saving features and their upscale designs. If you’re really in a rush, consider a single-serve brewer. They can brew a highly personalized cup of coffee — even espresso — quite quickly, replacing your daily stop at a coffee shop for just a fraction of the price.
Multi-Use Coffee Makers
For the ultimate in flexible coffee brewing, consider a multi-use coffee maker — one machine that will brew either an entire carafe or a single serving at a time, depending on your needs. Some of these machines require proprietary pods for each cup or carafe, because the pod contains a barcode that ensures you get the right amount of water and strength for the beverage you desire.French Presses
Get rich coffee flavor without the expense of an espresso machine. Completely manual, but very easy to use, a French press (or coffee press) steeps coarsely ground coffee beans in hot water for several minutes after which a plunger isolates the grounds from the finished coffee. Available in various sizes, a French press can make 1–4 cups at a time, though not nearly as much as most drip machines or percolators.Espresso Machines
Creating espresso drinks can take a little more time and effort to make only one espresso shot or cup, and you may end up spending a bit more money on an espresso machine than a drip coffee maker, but the rich and flavorful brew can be completely customized to your tastes.
Espresso makers work by forcing a small amount of water through tightly packed, finely ground coffee to create a shot of espresso you may use as the base for many other coffee drinks: caffe latte, cappuccino, mocha, Americano, macchiato and more. Espresso machines typically also have a steaming wand to make steamed milk for lattes and froth for cappuccinos.