Nikon D3400 – Best DSLR Camera for Beginners
If you need a compact, lightweight camera with all the advanced and easy to use features, get the Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera. The Nikon D3400 is the latest in the line of Nikon entry-level cameras and is the best DSLR camera for beginners and all those who wish to have DSLR quality, without challenging their wallets.
Photographers, who have used its previous version Nikon D3300, believe that it is more like the updated version of its line. Therefore, if you already own the D3300, you won’t find massive changes in it. For example, it still has the same 24MP APSC CMOS sensor and ‘EXPEED 4’ image processor.
However, people who aren’t the ‘actual’ photographers, but wish to rub the shoulders with professionals, they can’t get anything better than this.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting. Compatability information: C firmware v. 1.10 and later ( released August 31, 2016 )
Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera – Key Features
If you are new to DSLR photography, it is the best option. It is the entry-level model of Nikon, which includes all the features you’d expect from a professional, expensive camera. The D3400 is the best Nikon DSLR camera for beginners!
Build & Design
It is a traditional looking camera, with the DSLR look. Though, Nikon used textured coating around it. It gives it firm grip and exhibits the quality of it. There won’t be any instability or fumble, while you are performing professional tasks on it.
Apart from this, you will find decent array of dials and buttons. If it is your first time, don’t be confused. You will easily learn about them in the instructional manual, and through YouTube tutorials as well. These options indeed transform you from a smartphone photographer to a professional level photographer.
In other words, these buttons makes it the more advanced shooting platform.
Besides, unlike its previous version, which was missing instant image sharing, this time Nikon introduced it in D3400. If you want to connect it with your smart device for instant image sharing, there is Bluetooth connection. Within a few seconds, you can have the image, even the full-size version of it in your phone, and share it with others.
The thing we love the most about Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera is it is sufficiently fast at focusing and shooting. For that reason, if you are into travel photography, this is more than perfect for you. You take jaw-dropping and amazing photos and video footage always.
Particularly, if you are planning to take outstanding pictures of your kids or pets, its autofocus assists you in that. Even with speed and accuracy, it captures great photos during continuous shooting. You won’t have any trouble taking the photos of fast-moving subjects.
- Bundle Includes - Nikon D3400 24.2MP DSLR Camera w/ 18-55 and 70-300 lens / 64GB Memory Card / Telephoto Lens / Wide Angle Lens / 3-Piece Filter Kit / Digital Slave Flash / Wireless Shutter Release / 58" Tripod / DSLR Accessories Bundle with Bag
- Nikon Authorized Dealer - Includes USA Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor / EXPEED 4 Image Processor / No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting / 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor / Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF System / SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity / AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens / AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
You will be using this great camera for years to come… We promise!
The Nikon D3400 is the best DSLR camera for beginners that takes amazing photos, all day, day-to-day. The 24.2MP image sensor with ISO sensitivity allows you to extend your reach. Moreover, the Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera also offers dual shooting modes.
This makes the entire photography experience easy and fun. You can discover unique and magnificent perspective in everyday scenes, in both Guide Mode & Automatic Mode.
All in all, we absolutely love Nikon D3400 and highly recommend it. It is the best Nikon DSLR for beginners.
You may like: