Last Updated on January 30, 2021
Best Emergency Radio
Limited time deal
Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Solar Power,Dynamo Crank,...
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
Limited time deal
Eton - American Red Cross FRX3+ Emergency NOAA Weather...
- Emergency Radio: Be prepared for any emergencies and disasters with this rechargeable, weather alert radio with solar panel and hand turbine power generator; No emergency kit is complete without this multipurpose tool.
- Stay Alert: The “Alert” function automatically broadcasts any emergency weather alerts for your area; Keep it charged VIA solar panel, hand crank or a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Multifunction Digital Device: This AM/FM/NOAA weather band digital radio with display and alarm clock can also charge a smartphone via USB port; Also features an LED flashlight and red flashing beacon for visibility anywhere.
FosPower 2000mAh NOAA Emergency Weather Radio (Model...
- [2000MAH POWER BANK WILL KEEP DEVICES POWERED] FosPower's emergency radio incorporates a 2000mAh power bank capable of providing emergency power to any small tablet or phone.
- [3 POWER SOURCES POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT] Use the emergency weather radio's 3 power sources when you need a boost of power or need to recharge the radio. The radio's crank lever and solar panel are both capable of regenerating enough power to keep the radio, lights, and SOS alarm ready to go when you need it most. AAA Batteries ensure you have power when not able to regenerate power.
- [2 LIGHT SOURCES ALWAYS POWERED] The emergency crank radio can also provide light. The 4 LED reading light and 1W flashlight provides enough output to keep you and your loved ones out of the dark in an emergency situation.
- Best CB Radio
- Best Portable Radio
- Best Weather Radio
- 5 Best Internet Radio Players
- 10 Best Internet Radio Deals
Last update on 2022-05-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API