Last Updated on February 7, 2021 by Karen Maldonado
Best Gaming Laptop Under 2000
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-53E5 Gaming Laptop | Intel Core...
- Dominate the Game: With the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor, your Nitro 5 is packed with incredible power for all your games
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Visual Intensity: Explore game worlds in Full HD detail on the 15.6" widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop, 17.3” FHD IPS-Type...
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics up to 1585MHz at 80W TGP
- Quad-core Intel Core 15-10300H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
- 17.3” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
TECLAST Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i5-8259U, 15.6 Inch...
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】Tbolt 20 Pro gaming laptop is the most powerful Teclast laptop computer yet. Intel i5-8259U processor, 4 cores 8 threads, Coffe Lake microprocessor, 6MB Intel smart cache and 3.8Ghz turbo boost, default TDP of 28W can draw up to 55W(PL2) for short bursts under heavy load to maximize performance. For longer-term loads, due to a higher PL1, the overall performance of this process can even exceed that of the Intel Core i7-8550U processor.
- 【PREMIUM DESIGN】 Tbolt 20 Pro Windows 10 laptop has 4 speakers, one on each side and two on the speaker grill above the keyboard. To compensate for the treble loss due to reflection on the desk, the speaker grill speakers have boosted trele to give users impressively richer and clearer audio. Built with dual heat pipes and a silent cooling fan that keep it cool under load and can sustain 35W cooling capacity.
- 【15.6 Inch HD Matte IPS】 This i5 laptops come with a 15.6 inch full HD matte IPS display with ultra-narrow bezels on 3 sides, giving you unbounded visuals. Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 is equipped with 48 execution units and 128MB eDRAM cache. Its performance can rival MX150 discrete graphics.
Limited time deal 4
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop, 17.3” 144Hz Full...
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics up to 1585MHz at 60W (75W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11800H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz, 8 Cores)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
MSI GF65 Thin 10UE-047 15.6" 144Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop...
- 15.6" FHD, IPS-Level 144Hz 45%NTSC | 1920x1080 16:9
- Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6-5.0 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX3060 Max-Q 6GB GDDR6
ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2021) Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 300Hz...
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost
- Latest AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.4 GHz)
- 300Hz 15.6” Full HD 1920x1080 IPS-Type Display
Limited time deal 7
MSI GS75 Stealth Gaming Laptop: 17.3" 240Hz Display,...
- Smooth Display: The 17.3” 240Hz display delivers a high refresh rate for smooth and vibrant gameplay so you don't miss a frame of the game
- Powered Up: The 10th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers solid high performance processing power to bring you an unparalleled gaming experience
- Supercharged Graphics: The RTX 2060 features ray tracing to deliver physically accurate shadows, reflections and lighting for better visual gameplay
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 1500
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 1000
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 800
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
Last update on 2021-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API