Last Updated on 4 months by Karen Maldonado
Best Gaming Monitor Under 300
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- 16:9 UltraWide Full IPS HD resolution (1920x1080). Enjoy your Webinar with viewing larger materials and more attendees. Easily manage textbooks, lectures, conversations and searches in a single view and turn the wide screen into your favorite online classroom
- 5ms response time with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur.
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office.
- 23.6" Lcd panel LED backlight (1920 x 1080 Full HD)
- 1ms response time - no more blurry images
- 1800R curve panel design – most suitable for human eye
- Monitor Design - Our Slim 1800R Curved FHD (1920 x 1080) display provides a immersive picture
- Display Performance - A 165hz refresh rate and a 3ms response time will improve clarity on your picture during fast action scenes. AMD FreeSync Premium compatibility will make your picture even smoother.
- Picture Quality - 95% sRGB Color Gamut and 16.7 Million Color Depth will show all of your content with clarity and color accuracy
Last update on 2021-06-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API