Last Updated on September 10, 2021 by Karen Maldonado
Best Headphones Under 300
The best headphones under 300 are a great bang for your buck. You can buy the Bose QuietComfort 35 II and enjoy their noise cancellation, Bluetooth connectivity, and crisp sound quality to help you focus on what matters most.
The Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC also has good noise cancelling features but with an in-line mic for when it’s needed.
The Sony WH-1000XM3 is another option with its innovative active noise cancellation technology that helps eliminate unwanted background noises including voices so all you hear is music or podcasts.
Lastly, there’s the Audio Technica ATH M40x which has many features like in-line controls and swivel ear cups perfect for any activity!
The Best Headphones Under 300 You Can Buy Today
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in black
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
Last update on 2021-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API