Cut back on cleaning time with new robotic vacuums
Whether you have a large home or small apartment, cleaning the floors is always essential. However, staying on top of chores can be tough with a busy schedule. Robotic vacuums help cut down on cleaning time. Unlike standard upright vacuums and canister vacuums, the latest, high-tech cleaners can even be controlled through simple smartphone applications or a remote control, so you don’t have to decide in advance when and how you’d like the cleaning done.
- Alexa & Smart App Controls: Use Alexa voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
- 3-Stage Cleaning System: High-efficiency vacuum suction, deep reach helix main brush & wide reach side brushes guided by intelligent navigation system, plus 4 specialized cleaning modes
- 1.7 Hours Battery Life: Lithium battery supports up to 100+ minutes of quiet cleaning, a 1000 pa power max cleaning mode & air filtration
- Anti-Collision & Anti-Drop Sensor Protection: Comprehensive, intelligent sensor safety technology plus soft, durable protective bumpers
- 1-Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) remote control, (1) main brush, (2) side brushes, (1) docking station & fantastic customer support
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping
- Ideal for hard wood floor. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Purchasing used product or from unauthorized resellers voids the manufacturer's warranty; see list of authorized resellers in the Warranty PDF below
- iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule, & customize cleaning preferences from your smartphone; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Cleans an entire level of your home with iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization. Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs
- Runs for up to 75 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job; powered by lithium ion
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips to focus your cleaning, and the slim (2.85'') vacuum uses 1500Pa* to clean only the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30, 13 ft Boundary Strip, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free...
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
While robotic vacuums have become common in many homes, they aren’t the only automated options available to the tech savvy homeowner. Many electronic cleaning devices are specially designed for carpets, hard floors and linoleum. Some models feature a triangular shape for getting far into hard-to-reach corners and crevices, while others can even mop after they’re done vacuuming. Allergy sufferers will appreciate cleaning robotic vacuums that are specially designed for cat and dog owners.
These robotic vacuums are also cordless for your convenience. Similar to a handheld vacuum, robotic cleaners are battery operated and come with small charging stations. Take a break from cleaning by putting cutting-edge technology to work for you. With robotic vacuum cleaners, you can spend less time cleaning and more time doing the things you love.
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Best Robot Vacuum on Amazon – ECOVACS DEEBOT N79