Cut back on cleaning time with new robotic vacuums
Whether you have a large home or small apartment, cleaning the floors is always essential. However, staying on top of chores can be tough with a busy schedule. Robotic vacuums help cut down on cleaning time. Unlike standard upright vacuums and canister vacuums, the latest, high-tech cleaners can even be controlled through simple smartphone applications or a remote control, so you don’t have to decide in advance when and how you’d like the cleaning done.
- Alexa & Smart App Controls: Use Alexa voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
- 3-Stage Cleaning System: High-efficiency vacuum suction, deep reach helix main brush & wide reach side brushes guided by intelligent navigation system, plus 4 specialized cleaning modes
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides
While robotic vacuums have become common in many homes, they aren’t the only automated options available to the tech savvy homeowner. Many electronic cleaning devices are specially designed for carpets, hard floors and linoleum. Some models feature a triangular shape for getting far into hard-to-reach corners and crevices, while others can even mop after they’re done vacuuming. Allergy sufferers will appreciate cleaning robotic vacuums that are specially designed for cat and dog owners.
These robotic vacuums are also cordless for your convenience. Similar to a handheld vacuum, robotic cleaners are battery operated and come with small charging stations. Take a break from cleaning by putting cutting-edge technology to work for you. With robotic vacuum cleaners, you can spend less time cleaning and more time doing the things you love.
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Best Robot Vacuum on Amazon – ECOVACS DEEBOT N79