Cut back on cleaning time with new robotic vacuums
Whether you have a large home or small apartment, cleaning the floors is always essential. However, staying on top of chores can be tough with a busy schedule. Robotic vacuums help cut down on cleaning time. Unlike standard upright vacuums and canister vacuums, the latest, high-tech cleaners can even be controlled through simple smartphone applications or a remote control, so you don’t have to decide in advance when and how you’d like the cleaning done.
- "Best robot vacuums of 2019" by tom's guide.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: 1600Pa of intense suction picks up dust, crumbs, and dirts. Ideal for hard wood floor carpet. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch.
- 3 Stage Cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors. Wheels Diameter - 65mm
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- 【HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY & AUTO CHARGING】- The Pureatic V2 robotic cleaner seeks the charging dock automatically after it is finishes or on low battery, built-in rechargeable battery allows for 100 minutes of cleaning before auto-returning to...
- 1700 PA Strong Suction Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair: With 1700PA powerful suction, dual edge brushes and main rolling brush, the 2.7 in slim robot vacuum picks up almost all kinds of garbage like fine dust, pet hair etc. Coredy robot vacuum R3500...
- Efficient and intelligent: Fast cleaning, no random bumping. A dual-gyro system, and motion tracking sensors create a high-efficiency cleaning path for every room. Thirteen onboard sensors provide drop avoidance, anti-collision, trap prevention,...
- Material: Plastic
While robotic vacuums have become common in many homes, they aren’t the only automated options available to the tech savvy homeowner. Many electronic cleaning devices are specially designed for carpets, hard floors and linoleum. Some models feature a triangular shape for getting far into hard-to-reach corners and crevices, while others can even mop after they’re done vacuuming. Allergy sufferers will appreciate cleaning robotic vacuums that are specially designed for cat and dog owners.
These robotic vacuums are also cordless for your convenience. Similar to a handheld vacuum, robotic cleaners are battery operated and come with small charging stations. Take a break from cleaning by putting cutting-edge technology to work for you. With robotic vacuum cleaners, you can spend less time cleaning and more time doing the things you love.
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Best Robot Vacuum on Amazon – ECOVACS DEEBOT N79