Best Noise Cancelling Headphones for 2018
Our editors have compiled a list of the best noise cancelling headphones on the market today. Here is an updated list of the best noise cancelling headphones for 2018.
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLATION: Industry leading noise canceling eliminates distracting background noise
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice access to your phone's default Virtual assistant, like Siri
- Features the iconic Beats sound with Dual-Mode Adaptive Noise Canceling, plus the added benefit of wireless listening.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX technologies to deliver exceptional wireless sound quality..Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bowers & Wilkins performance - px draws on decades of Bowers & Wilkins design experience to take you to the very heart of the music with its breath-taking performance
- Audio Quality: Immersive, high-res sound, and powerful speaker drivers deliver the right balance of rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid-tones for your music
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology in an ergonomically designed lightweight, comfortable and collapsible travel headset perfect for travel. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- High autonomy: 15 hours of music in Bluetooth with noise reduction and up to 30 hours of listening in wired mode with only noise reduction activated
- Built-In Microphone With Echo Cancellation Technology For Crystal Clear, Hands-Free Calls
- Noise Gard hybrid active noise cancellation blocks ambient noise using 4 microphones for ultimate isolation to dramatically improve sound quality in noisy environments. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Hear music at its best with Hi-Res Audio compatibility, Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth, Focus on the music with Digital Noise Cancelling. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
What are noise cancelling headphones
Noise-cancelling headphones are headphones that reduce unwanted ambient sounds using active noise control. This is distinct from passive headphones which, if they reduce ambient sounds at all, use techniques such as soundproofing.
Why do you need noise cancelling headphones
Noise cancelling headphones makes it possible for you to listen to music clearly, filtering out other external sounds, so you don’t have to raise the volume excessively.
Great for travel, especially air travel. It can help you enjoy your flight or even sleep filtering out the plane engine noise, while you can still hear important announcement clearly and easily.
Noise cancelling headphones can improve listening enough to completely offset the effect of a distracting concurrent activity.
Noise cancelling headphones can also be used as sleeping aids. The use of these active and passive noise cancelling headphones helps to achieve better noise isolation from external sounds such as car honking or a snoring partner thus facilitating the ability to sleep.
How do noise cancelling headphones work
Noise cancelling headphones have built-in circuitry that emit out-of-phase sound waves to counteract exterior sound. These waves cancel out the incoming sound.
- Best On Ear Headphones for 2018
- Best Wireless Headphones for 2018
- Best Headphones for 2018
- Best Wireless Headphones – Beats Solo3
- Symphonized NRG 2.0 Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones