Best On Ear Headphones
To help you choose the best On Ear headphones for your needs, our editors have compiled a list of the best on ear headphones on the market today. Here is an updated list of the best On-Ear Headphones.
Beats Solo3 Wireless
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Beats EP on-ear headphone delivers masterfully tuned sound.
Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones
- Proprietary Bose Active EQ and TriPort technology give your music crisp, powerful sound
beyerdynamic T51i Portable Headphone Silver/Black
- 3-button Apple remote control and microphone for smart phone and media playback, Apple compatible. Connectivity Technology: Wired
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless
- P5 Wireless combines the fantastic sound of P5 Series 2, with advanced Bluetooth streaming for unrivalled wireless acoustic performance. Impedance : 22 ohms (passive)
Skullcandy Grind Wireless
- ALL-DAY FREEDOM: Grind Wireless lets you take more phone calls and rock late into the night with 12 hours of battery life and the wire-free wonderfulness of Bluetooth wireless streaming.
Bowers and Wilkins P5 Series 2
- The latest edition features an all-new drive unit design, while high quality materials ensure a luxuriously comfortable fit..Connectivity Technology: Wired
Plantronics BackBeat Sense
- AUDIO QUALITY: Richly detailed, signature Plantronics audio creates the right balance of rich bass, crisp highs, and natural midtones for your music and dual‐mic noise canceling for calls.
V-Moda XS on ear headphones
- M-Class 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers (patent pending) -Inner and outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid mids & vivacious highs without overlap. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Best Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Best Wireless Headphones
- Best Headphones
- Best Wireless Headphones – Beats Solo3
- Symphonized NRG 2.0 Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones
If you’re not a Prime member, sign up now for a free 30-day trial