NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router, Gigabit Ethernet (R6700)
$89.88 in stock
3 used from $ 70.33
- AC1750 WiFi-450+1300 Mbps speeds
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- Ideal for homes with 12 or more WiFi devices
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos, or music.System requirements:Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router delivers extreme Wi-Fi speed for gaming up to 1750Mbps. The Dual Core 1GHz processor boosts wireless & wired performance. High-powered amplifiers and external antennas increase range for whole-home...
NETGEAR Nighthawk X4S AC2600 4x4 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router, Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa (R7800)
$229.99 in stock
5 used from $ 199.99
- AC2600 WiFi - Up to 800+1733 Mbps wireless speeds
- Simultaneously stream to multiple devices with Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Better video streaming, lag-free gaming, surfing, and more with a powerful 1.7GHz Dual Core processor
- Dynamic Quality of Service (QoS) ntelligently prioritizes bandwidth to atency sensitive applications like online gaming and video streaming
- Nighthawk App - Easily setup your router, manage Internet access by pausing and resuming internet instantly, run a speed test. All from your mobile device!
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Smart WiFi Router with 160MHz, MU-MIMO, and Quad Stream technology delivers WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously for faster speeds. Stream 4K content in pristine quality with 160MHz support while receiving ultimate WiFi...
TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router - Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Routers for Home, Works with Alexa, Parental Control&QoS(Archer A7)
$56.99 in stock
1 used from $ 102.57
- Wireless internet router works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450Mbps for 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming comparable to the router Netgear R6700
- 3 external antennas for long range wifi
- Gigabit router with 4 gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media server, easily share your USB drive content
AC1750 wifi router/wireless router. One of routers for wireless internet, wireless routers for home. Dual band router and gigabit router. Ideal as internet router also gaming router. Long range coverage with high speed. Compatible with all...
ASUS Whole Home Dual-Band AiMesh Router (AC1900) for Mesh Wifi System (Up to 1900 Mbps) - AiProtection Network Security by Trend Micro, Adaptive QoS & Parental Control (RT-AC68U)
$138.10 in stock
20 used from $ 109.00
- Dual-band with the latest 802. 11AC 3x3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
- 1GHz dual-core CPU enables smart multitasking by dedicating separate lanes for Wi-Fi and USB data. Network standard: IEEE 802. 11a, IEEE 802. 11B, IEEE 802. 11G, IEEE 802. 11N, IEEE 802. 11AC, IPv4, IPv6
- Effortless router setup with the ASUSWRT web-based interface. Dual-band connectivity for compatibility and performance
- Monitor and manage your network with ease from your mobile device using the intuitive ASUS router app
- A protection powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data. Please refer the installation manual and the user manual before use which is highly essential. Dc output: 19 V with max. 1. 75 a current. Guest network: 2. 4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz x 3
Asus RT-AC68U IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router RT-AC68U Routers & Gateways - Wireless.For any further queries please contact Asus's Customer Support Number. If you are having issues connecting to 5Ghz network, make sure that your wireless...
Linksys Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Dual-Band WiFi Router for Home (Fast Wireless WiFi Router, Gigabit Wireless Router)
$158.54 in stock
24 used from $ 48.90
- Next Gen AC fast wireless router provides WiFi coverage for your home (works with existing modem)
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Dual-band WiFi speeds up to 1.9 Gbps (2.4 GHz / 600 Mbps) + (5 GHz / 1300 Mbps)
- MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) provides WiFi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed
- Gigabit Ethernet ports provide wired transfer speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet
Stream content on multiple devices, enjoy favorite online games and more - all without lag or buffering from the Linksys Max-Stream AC1900 Wi-Fi Router (EA7500). The streaming and gaming solution you've been waiting for, it feature revolutionary...
TP-Link AC1200 Smart WiFi Router - 5GHz Gigabit Dual Band Wireless Internet Router for Home(Archer C1200)
$44.99 in stock
2 used from $ 39.99
- Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high speed internet(300Mbps for 2.4GHz + 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream. Does NOT support WISP for wireless interface to Internet Provider
- Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- USB Access - Share your USB drive content wirelessly; Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉); Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
- TP-Link Tether app - Easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1/10 MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support. Amazon Dedicated Email: Support.Amazon@tp-link.com
Upgrade to AC WiFi for your bandwidth-intensive devices with the dual-band AC1200 wireless router Archer C1200. Supports all smart devices, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, TP-Link smart home plugs, Phillips Hue, Arlo cameras, etc. Allocate...
Google WiFi system, 3-Pack - Router replacement for whole home coverage (NLS-1304-25)
$239.99 in stock
10 used from $ 205.19
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It's compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids' devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids' devices, like during
Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device. Google Wi-Fi is a new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless coverage throughout your home.
TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router - High Speed MU- MIMO Router, Dual Band, Gigabit, Beamforming, Smart Connect, Works with Alexa (Archer A9)
- 802.11AC Wave2 Wi-Fi, 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Mu-mimo technology, three simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient
- Long range coverage, beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection
- Beyond security, Archer A9 goes beyond traditional network security to provide features such as parental controls, access control and a VPN serve
- Smart Connect technology directs clients to less congested bands and Airtime Fairness optimizes usage
AC1900 MU-MIMO Dual-Band Wi-Fi router
NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 WiFi Router with 4 Ethernet Ports and Wireless speeds up to 2.6 Gbps, AC2600, Optimized for Low ping
4 used from $ 265.00
- Minimize ping and maximize performance with four 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports for lag-free, wired connectivity and 1.7 GHz dual-core processor network efficiency
- Amp up your WiFi with AC2600 dual-band router that delivers blazing fast speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- Put your gaming traffic in a designated express lane with advanced Quality of Service, bypassing network congestion and reducing lag spikes, jumps and jitters
- Make every millisecond count by using geo-filtering to connect to the closest servers and players so you can respond and dominate
- Monitor your network and game ping in real time so you can see who's hogging the bandwidth by device and application
XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Wi-Fi Router uses state-of-the-art software to optimize your internet connection by stabilizing ping, reducing lag spikes, and keeping you in the game with reliable wired and wireless connectivity for fast-paced gaming....
ASUS Dual-Band 2x2 AC1300 Super-Fast Wifi 4-port Gigabit Router with MU-MIMO and USB 3.0 (RT-ACRH13)
13 used from $ 47.01
- Dual-band AC1300 with the latest 2x2 MU-MIMO technology for combined speeds of up to 1267 Mbps
- Four external 5dBi antennas for improved Wi-Fi range and multi-device performance.Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results
- Monitor and manage your network with ease from your mobile device using the intuitive ASUS Router App
- Effortless router setup with the ASUSWRT web-based interface,Super-Fast Wi-Fi - Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with concurrent speeds up to 867Mbps (5GHz) and 400Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Integrated USB 3.0 port allows you to share external drives/flash drives with your network. OS Support- Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac OS X 10.1, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8. Operation mode-Wireless router mode, Access point mode
Upgrade to AC Wi-Fi for your bandwidth-hungry devices with the Dual-Band ASUS RT-ACRH13. Phones and tablets are free to roam throughout the home thanks to four external antennas that enhance coverage and stability. Easy, intuitive setup and...
Best Wi-Fi Router for the Home
If you don’t have any Wi-Fi Routers in your home or if you’re having trouble with your current wi-fi router, our list of popular and best selling Wi-Fi routers will help you pick the right one.
- One of routers for wireless internet which works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- AC1750 WiFi-450+1300 Mbps speeds
- WiFi speeds up to 300+900 Mbps, Upgrade your WiFi to support new AC devices
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor and AC1900 WiFi: 600+1300 Mbps Speed
- [Wireless Storage Backup] Connect SD cards, USB flash drives and portable hard drive wirelessly to your devices(phone, iPad, IPad pro, tablet, laptop) to play music, video, browse photos and documents also transfer files mutually.(no need to...
- 1.7GHz Dual-core processor for fast, uncompromising performance
- 1024-QAM technology - 80% faster 5 GHz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66% faster 2.4 GHz at up to 1000 Mbps
- Dual-band with the latest 802.11ac 3x3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Not compatible with phoneline internet.
- Pocket-sized Wireless N router travels effortlessly
When do you need a new Wi-Fi Router for your home?
If you’re having problems with your network, such as weak signal strength that causes buffering when you’re trying to watch videos, replacing your router with a newer, more powerful model might be an effective solution. Upgrading your router could give you several benefits:
- Faster speeds
More devices connected at once
Versatile new features
- If you are unsure about whether it’s time to upgrade, here are some factors to consider:
How old is your current router?
Several new technologies have emerged in the past 2 or 3 years that could give you better, faster performance. If your router is more than a few years old, it might be time to upgrade to take advantage of this new tech.
Did you buy your own router, or did you get one from your service provider as a part of your Internet package?
When you signed up for your Internet service plan, a technician likely came to your home to set it up for the first time. You were probably given both a modem and a router at that time.
The router you got from your service provider might be outdated or underpowered, so purchasing your own may be a better option than continuing to use the one that came with your Internet plan.
How many devices does your network support?
If you were asked to count the devices connected to your network, you’d probably think about your computers right away. What many people don’t realize, however, is that the connected devices don’t end there. In fact, the average household has 7 or more, and all of them are sharing the same network
Connected devices include smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, smart TVs, streaming media players, home automation devices and more, and every family member probably has several of his or her own devices. With so many devices connected at once, your router is doing an incredible amount of heavy lifting.
What do you want your connected devices to do?
Some activities require more bandwidth than others. For example, if you plan on streaming movies in 4K resolution, you are going to use substantially more bandwidth than someone who is simply surfing the Internet. If you have one family member streaming Ultra HD movies in one room and another family member playing online games in another at the same time, you might need a high-performance router to prevent lag and buffering.
You May Like:
- Best Whole Home & Mesh Wi-Fi Systems 2018
- Best 4K TV under $500
- Best Selling Laptops Under 500
- Top 5 Tech Gifts to Buy on Black Friday 2018
- Best Gaming Headset Deals – Black Friday 2018
- Best Gaming Mouse Deals – Black Friday 2018
- Best Gaming Keyboard Deals – Black Friday 2018
- Top 10 Gaming PC Deals – Black Friday 2018