What are Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems?
Whole home Wi-Fi systems use mesh technology to create a WiFi network. Whole home WiFi systems are easy to setup and easier to use than traditional routers. If you have a larger home with Wi-Fi dead zones, a multi-node system, such as in a whole home wifi, might be a better solution than a traditional wireless router and extenders.
Whole home Wi-Fi systems are designed to blanket your home with total wi-fi coverage. Wi-Fi systems are a hybrid of sorts, made up of several networking components. There’s a main router that connects directly to your modem, and a series of modules, or nodes, that are placed throughout the house. These nodes are all part of a single wireless network, and share the same SSID and password.
Best Selling Home Wi-Fi Systems 2017
- Whole-home coverage - An eero 3-pack is a whole-home WiFi system that replaces your router and covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- A new type of connected system for seamless WiFi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Whole-home WiFi system - The eero Pro mesh WiFi system (1 eero Pro + 2 eero Beacon) replaces the traditional WiFi router, WiFi extender, and internet booster by covering a 2-4 bedroom home with fast and reliable internet powered by a mesh...
- NO MORE DEAD ZONES: Whole home mesh WiFi coverage of up to 5,000 sq. ft. and 20 devices. Mesh technology helps you stay connected as you roam around your home using a single network name. Extend coverage up to 1,500 sq. ft. with additional...
- If you're looking to ditch your traditional router extender setup for a whole home Wi Fi system, put the TP LINK Deco M5 Wi Fi system on your short list PC mag said
- The simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 5, 500 square Feet
- Tri band WiFi router replacement provides whole home mesh coverage
- The Next Generation WiFi: MeshForce M1 comes for the future of WiFi, it’s time to replace your wireless router and extenders, and build a true WiFi system for your home. The flawless and flexible AC1200 dual band WiFi connectivity supports up...
- New Generation Mesh WiFi: Replace your old wireless router with new Meshforce M3 WiFi system. Equipped with Gigabit Ethernet, flawless and flexible AC1200 Dual band M3 system supports up to 60 devices, It is a smart hub to connect everything...
- TOTAL HOME COVERAGE: The MW6 features an advanced dual band AC1200 MESH Wi-Fi system that eliminates Dead-Zones and delivers your high-speed internet coverage throughout your home (4500 Sq. ft)
- Best New Action Camera 2017
- Top Ten VR Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top Ten New 2 in 1 Laptop Computers 2017
- Best Selling Wireless Headphones 2017
- Best Android Wear Smart Watch To Buy