Be in the moment as Cleer Inc., a CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honoree, designer, and manufacturer of high-performance headphones and electronics, announces the SPACE, Smart Home Speaker with Alibaba AI Voice Service to be shown and demonstrated at The Venetian Hotel – Suite 29-324 during CES 2018.
Cleer Space Smart Home Speaker with Alibaba AI Voice Service support Debuts at CES
Introducing audio-enjoyment redefined – the SPACE, Smart Home Speaker, supported by the Qualcomm® Smart Audio Platform and Sensory TrulyHandsfree™ Voice Control technologies for responsive and natural voice control via Alibaba AI Voice Service and advanced echo cancellation.
Immersive, 360-degree sound is provided by a unique 7.1 channel speaker matrix, digital amplifier and DSP. User-selectable audio modes afford enhanced music enjoyment, movie viewing, and party use. Alone, or in pairs, additional speakers can be wirelessly linked for over-the-top living room enjoyment or multi-room use. Via Follow Me voice control with directional sound capability SPACE can actively track interactions and deliver discrete audio to the user independent of the other listeners. Built-in LEDs reference where the speaker is tracking. For privacy, the microphone can be muted.
AI Voice Service is the total end-to-end voice control solution from Alibaba Cloud, connecting end devices such as: home electronics, treadmills, smart home control interfaces, home automation services, personal assistants, and even automobiles to comprehensive Alibaba cloud services and content. By leveraging an open IOT Smart Home platform with AI Voice Service, integrators benefit from abbreviated development timelines and reduced costs, as they address emerging consumer needs. Built upon the largest smart home platform in China—Ali Smart life; AI Voice Service also delivers popular entertainment including: audio programs, FM broadcasts, and children’s content, in addition to pre-paid phone service and personal shopping assistance with voice recognition.
“With the support of Alibaba Cloud and Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd.’s technology, Cleer is bringing an exciting AI voice experience to our customers in China. In addition to an exceptional audio experience with Cleer’s acoustic design expertise and award-winning products, with AI Voice Service added, the customer can now enjoy voice-command convenience and so much more!” said Patrick Huang, CEO of Cleer. “With AI Voice Service– they can stream audio contents from popular Chinese content apps, hear the weather, set timers, listen to news and traffic reports, check orders at Tmall, control smart home devices and other exciting new features to be added soon, – all accessible via cloud updates.”
“We are pleased to support Cleer Inc to help change the way people interact with their environment through voice UI, the Space speaker is designed to combine innovative speaker technology with the powerful capabilities of the cloud connected Alibaba AI Voice Service to open up new services for Chinese customers,” said Anthony Murray, senior vice president and general manager, voice and music, Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. “We’re excited to support Cleer with our Qualcomm Smart Audio Platform, engineered to deliver a highly integrated, cost effective, customizable platform that has helped them reduce the development time of an innovative new product.”
The SPACE, Smart Home Speaker will be available for shipping by 2nd Half 2018 and retail for an MSRP of 1,999 RMB.
ABOUT CLEER – Established in 2012, Cleer is a U.S. based, award-winning manufacturer of high-performance headphones and electronics. Whether it’s about high-fidelity reproduction, stealing peace and quiet in noisy spaces, exploring virtual reality, or hands-free interaction and voice-control, be in the moment with Cleer personal entertainment products.
ABOUT ALIBABA – We enable businesses to transform the way they market, sell and operate. We provide the fundamental technology infrastructure and marketing reach to help merchants, brands and other businesses to leverage the power of the Internet to engage with their users and customers. Our businesses are comprised of core commerce, cloud computing, digital media and entertainment, innovation initiatives and others.
More CES 2018 News:
- Announcing ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset – CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Showcases Latest Gaming Gear at CES 2018
- Intelligent Vision-Based Robot Plays Scrabble at CES 2018
- ESCORT Unveils the MAX 360c Radar Detector at CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces ROG Swift PG65 Big Format Gaming..
- MyKronoz Announces ZeTime Hybrid Smartwatch at CES 2018
- Cleer Space Smart Home Speaker with Alibaba AI Voice Service support…
- WiZ Announces Lifestyle Smart Lights Feature at CES 2018
- iDevices Instinct Embeds Amazon Alexa Into Walls
- Samsung Debuts Next Generation Refrigerator at CES 2018
- Ujet Launches New Generation Electric Scooter
- What’s New at CES 2018 – Artificial Intelligence, Sports Tech, Smart…
- Samsung Unveils “The Wall” – World’s First 146″ Modular MicroLED…
- Quantum Storey Introduces Virtual Reality VR Books at CES 2018
- Belkin Unveils New Wireless Charging and Mobile Power Accessories at CES…
- LG’s First 4K UHD Projector To Debut At CES 2018
- Qoobi Will Showcase Innovative High-end Music Device at CES 2018
- XDynamics to Demonstrate its Latest Drone Technologies at CES 2018
- TwoEyes Tech, 360-degree virtual reality CES 2018
- CINEMOOD Will Introduce New Portable Cinema Projectors at CES 2018
- The New Samsung Notebook 9 Pen (2018)
- Tanita Body Composition 3D Element App to Be Unveiled at CES…
- SmartBeings Partners with Telecom Companies to Bring WooHoo into Homes Everywhere
- Peraso Demos Cutting-Edge Virtual Reality at CES 2018
- CES 2018 Draws an Array of Industry Leaders and Visionaries
- New fitness and health devices using Movesense to be featured at CES 2018
- YI Technology to Unveil New Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Cameras