Cobra Electronics Introduces New IP 200 Instant Proof Dash Cam
The IP 200 is a windshield mounted camera that continuously records video of the road as you drive. Protect your family, your vehicle, and your driving record by always having video evidence in the case of an incident.
Cobra Electronics, the leading designer and marketer of award-winning automotive, mobile and consumer electronics, today announced the availability of the new Instant Proof HD Dash Cam. The IP 200 is a windshield mounted camera that continuously records video of the road as you drive. Protect your family, your vehicle, and your driving record by always having video evidence in the case of an incident.
The Instant Proof HD Dash Cam records the road ahead in high definition 1080P video while a 120° viewing angle films the entire road while still maintaining focus directly ahead for reading license plate numbers. Continuous loop recording captures and stores footage in 3-minute segments. When the memory card fills up, the camera automatically deletes the oldest segment to make room for the new videos. A G-Sensor senses sudden accelerations and collisions and automatically protects footage surrounding the incident. Clips can also be manually saved by pressing the File Lock button.
- Continuously records the road ahead in 1080p full HD video, 1920x1080 at 30fps
- 120-degree viewing angle films the entire road while still maintaining focus directly ahead for reading license plate numbers
- Automatically starts recording upon powering up, so it records every time the vehicle is on and moving
- G-Sensor detects sudden accelerations and collisions to automatically protect footage surrounding the incident
- Parking Mode provides security while your vehicle is parked. If motion is detected or the G-Sensor is triggered, the camera will automatically wake up and start recording.
Additional features of the IP 200 include:
Motion Detection– Provides visual event recording while a vehicle is parked. If motion is detected or the G-Sensor is triggered, the camera will automatically wake-up and start recording
Auto Record– The IP 200 automatically starts recording upon powering up, so it records every time the vehicle is on and moving.
“Accidents are part of driving and with more and more people being distracted, you need to protect yourself on the road,” said Justin Moore, General Manager of Cameras & New Product Technology at Cedar Electronics. “The IP 200 provides a new cost-effective solution, but still maintains a quality HD video protects you and your driving record.”
The IP 200 is ready to use and includes a 4GB MicroSD memory card, vehicle power adapter, and suction cup windshield mount so the unit is ready to use out-of-the-box and extremely easy to use. Simply mount, power, and drive!
SOURCE Cobra Electronics
You may like:
- Roav by Anker Dash Cam C1 Pro Review
- Anker PowerCore II 10000 Power Bank Review
- Flexispot Exercise Desk Bike
- Best Robot Vacuum on Amazon – ECOVACS DEEBOT N79
- Amazon Echo The Most Gifted Item on Amazon
- Best PlayStation 4 Deals 2018
- Best Polaroid Deals New Year 2018
- Best Bluetooth Speakers Deals New Year 2018
- Best Internet Radio Deals 2018
- Best GPS Tracker Deals New Year 2018
- Best Radar Detector Deals 2018
- Best Dash Cam Deals 2018
- Best Home Projector Deals 2018
- Best Laptop Deals New Year 2018
- Best Smart Scale Deals 2018
- Best Studio Microphone Deals New Year 2018
- Best Snow Thrower Deals Winter 2018
- Best Home Wifi System Deals 2018
- Best Electric Scooter Deals 2018
- Best Standing Desk Deals 2018
- Best DSLR Camera Deals 2018
- Best Smart TV Deals 2018
- Best Smart Home Deals 2018
- Best Smart Watch Deals 2018
- Best Activity Tracker Deals 2018
- Best Gaming PC Deals 2018
- Best After Holiday Deals 2018
- Best Selling Gadgets at Amazon New Year 2018