ESCORT, the leader in high-performance radar and laser detection technology, today announced the launch of the new ESCORT MAX 360c, the first radar and laser detector designed for the connected car. With built-in Wi-Fi, the MAX 360c updates through the on-board Wi-Fi connection and alerts the driver to the latest ticket threats in real-time. The ESCORT MAX 360c will be on display at CES Unveiled, January 7th from 5:00 – 8:30 pm in the South Seas Ballroom at Mandalay Bay; Pepcom Digital Experience on January 8th, from 7:00 pm– 10:30 pm at the Mirage; and ShowStoppers @ CES January 9th from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm in the Lafite Ballroom at the Wynn Hotel.
The new radar detector ESCORT MAX 360c connects directly to the connected car’s Wi-Fi and automatically connects to ESCORT Live, our exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, without the need for your smartphone to connect to the detector. ESCORT Live keeps drivers aware of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts, right out of the box.
- Built-in Bluetooth technology gives you access to the Escort Live app, an exclusive real-time ticket-protection.
If you don’t have a connected car or Wi-Fi signal, users can still pair their smartphones using Bluetooth® in the MAX 360c and get all the features of ESCORT Live. When they get home or park near a Wi-Fi connection, the detector will automatically update to the latest software and firmware, without having to remove the unit from the car.
The ESCORT MAX 360c features a sleek, slimmer design with LED arrows to indicate the direction of the radar threat. With the updated arrow placement on the front of the display, direction of the alerts is easier to see and less distracting while driving. Its multi-color OLED display intuitively displays both the threat type and strength as well as the vehicles speed so the driver can make the best decision for each threat in HD resolution.
The ESCORT MAX 360c also includes the revolutionary EZ Mag Mount™ that offers the most simple and secure installation. It attaches and releases the detector with a mere magnetic touch and eliminates all bouncing or detachment during a drive.
“Every major car manufacturer is planning for connected car options, if not already bringing them to market. As the detection industry leader, it’s our job to complement the latest in car technology with our state of the art radar/laser detection systems,” said John Kuhn, Vice President, Radar Engineering for Cedar Electronics. “With the ESCORT MAX 360c we created the first detection system designed for the connected car and most dynamic, real-time radar / laser detection system we have ever done,” added Dave Smidebush, Vice President and General Manager, Radar Category for Cedar Electronics.
The ESCORT MAX 360c includes:
360 Degree Directional Alert Arrows – Arrows indicate the direction of the radar source for 360-degree protection.
Front and Rear Radar Detection – Dual antennas for front and rear detection
GPS Intelligence – Access to the largest, most-up-to-date database of speed & red-light cameras and speed traps. Drivers can mark their own “hot spots” using the exclusive Mark Location feature
IVT Filter™: Updateable system automatically reduces false alerts from external In-Vehicle Technology sources such as collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
SmartCord® USB – Premium power cord features convenient USB charging port, power LED, alert LED and Mute button.
Dual Language – Includes English & Spanish voice and text
About ESCORT, Inc.
ESCORT is the leading manufacturer of high-performance radar and laser detectors and the patented ESCORT Live™ real-time ticket protection network. ESCORT manufactures products under the ESCORT, MAX, REDLINE and SOLO names. The company is held by Cedar Electronics; a leading global supplier of mobile and consumer products and possesses a portfolio of industry leading brands including ESCORT, Cobra Electronics, Snooper and Beltronics.
You may like:
- Amazon Kindle Oasis – The Ultimate Waterproof E-reader 2018
- JBL Charge 3 – Best Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Best Smart Home Hub 2018 – Amazon Echo Plus
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone – Now at its lowest price of $769
- Best DSLR Camera for Beginners in 2018
- Amazon Buys Ring Video Doorbell Maker for 1 Billion Dollars
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Release Date, Features, Price & Latest Updates
- Best On Ear Headphones for 2018
More CES 2018 News:
- Announcing ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset – CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Showcases Latest Gaming Gear at CES 2018
- Intelligent Vision-Based Robot Plays Scrabble at CES 2018
- ESCORT Unveils the MAX 360c Radar Detector at CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces ROG Swift PG65 Big Format Gaming..
- MyKronoz Announces ZeTime Hybrid Smartwatch at CES 2018
- Cleer Space Smart Home Speaker with Alibaba AI Voice Service support…
- WiZ Announces Lifestyle Smart Lights Feature at CES 2018
- iDevices Instinct Embeds Amazon Alexa Into Walls
- Samsung Debuts Next Generation Refrigerator at CES 2018
- Ujet Launches New Generation Electric Scooter
- What’s New at CES 2018 – Artificial Intelligence, Sports Tech, Smart…
- Samsung Unveils “The Wall” – World’s First 146″ Modular MicroLED…
- Quantum Storey Introduces Virtual Reality VR Books at CES 2018
- Belkin Unveils New Wireless Charging and Mobile Power Accessories at CES…
- LG’s First 4K UHD Projector To Debut At CES 2018
- Qoobi Will Showcase Innovative High-end Music Device at CES 2018
- XDynamics to Demonstrate its Latest Drone Technologies at CES 2018
- TwoEyes Tech, 360-degree virtual reality CES 2018
- CINEMOOD Will Introduce New Portable Cinema Projectors at CES 2018
- The New Samsung Notebook 9 Pen (2018)
- Tanita Body Composition 3D Element App to Be Unveiled at CES…
- SmartBeings Partners with Telecom Companies to Bring WooHoo into Homes Everywhere
- Peraso Demos Cutting-Edge Virtual Reality at CES 2018
- CES 2018 Draws an Array of Industry Leaders and Visionaries
- New fitness and health devices using Movesense to be featured at CES 2018
- YI Technology to Unveil New Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Cameras