Home Automation Guide
There have been major advancements in home automation when it comes to lighting, home monitoring, security, temperature control, energy management, and entertainment systems. And new products are being introduced every day. Keeping up with the options and integrating the control of these individual pieces can seem like a daunting task–one people think is a job best left to professionals–but it doesn’t have to be. Our Home Automation Guide is here to help with the information you need to make an informed decision about the solutions and products that will best meet your needs. Get started today and find out how simple it is to DIY your home automation.
- SMART GARAGE CONTROL Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone through the myQ App
- CONTROL CEILING FANS, FIREPLACES, AND SOMFY SHADES FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE - BOND turns any remote controlled fan, fireplace smart or Somfy shades in seconds. Activate the fan, control fan speeds, and switch on lights—all from your iPhone,...
- VOICE CONTROL: Gosund Smart Switch works with Alexa and Google assistant, just say the commands and enjoy the great convenience of voice control.
- Hubitat is changing how people live with smart devices, allowing them to “Elevate Their Home”. By combining the advantages of local automation processing with cloud connectivity, Hubitat’s innovative Hubitat Elevation hub ensures personal...
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED GATEWAY - Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, Honeywell, Home Seer, Vera, Trane, Nexia, and ADT Pulse.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Remote Activation: Now Featuring Three Ways to Control Your Shower: Voice, Phone, or Controlle
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Control From Anywhere: With Gosund smart plug, you can control your home appliances from anywhere with your smart phone. No need to worry about walking into a dark room anymore, you can turn on the lights before you get home
- 720p HD video doorbell that lets you see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.