Home Automation Guide
There have been major advancements in home automation when it comes to lighting, home monitoring, security, temperature control, energy management, and entertainment systems. And new products are being introduced every day. Keeping up with the options and integrating the control of these individual pieces can seem like a daunting task–one people think is a job best left to professionals–but it doesn’t have to be. Our Home Automation Guide is here to help with the information you need to make an informed decision about the solutions and products that will best meet your needs. Get started today and find out how simple it is to DIY your home automation.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Control From Anywhere: The simplest and most affordable way to make your home smart is to get a smart plug. Turn the electronics on/ off from anywhere with your smartphone
- REMOTE ACTIVATION: Now featuring three ways to control your shower: voice, phone, or controlle
- VOICE CONTROL: Gosund Smart Switch works with Alexa and Google assistant, just say the commands and enjoy the great convenience of voice control.
- Hubitat is changing how people live with smart devices, allowing them to “Elevate Their Home”. By combining the advantages of local automation processing with cloud connectivity, Hubitat’s innovative Hubitat Elevation hub ensures personal...
- Smart Home Automation: Automate your existing blinds, shades, curtains in the simplest and most cost-effective way. Motor can set upper & bottom limit positions and limits can be saved even when motor power off. Finally add motorized shades to...
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Save all your scenes in one switch and access them in one convenient location; control group of Wi-Fi devices simultaneously in a scene
- CONTROL CEILING FANS, FIREPLACES, AND SOMFY SHADES FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE - BOND turns any remote controlled fan, fireplace smart or Somfy shades in seconds. Activate the fan, control fan speeds, and switch on lights—all from your iPhone,...
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED GATEWAY - Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, Honeywell, Home Seer, Vera, Trane, Nexia, and ADT Pulse.