iRobot Roomba 690 Wi-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot is a High-performance vacuum, great for pet hair. Roomba 690 is Wi-Fi connected
which allows you to control cleaning from anywhere. iRobot Roomba 690 has a patented 3-Stage Cleaning System specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction any kind of dirt or debris on carpet and hard floors.
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum Review
Is there any intelligent cleaning device for your home? If you are pondering this question, the answer is ‘Yes’. There is a smart and intelligent cleaning device known as ‘iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum’. The iRobot Roomba 690 Wi-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot is a High-performance vacuum, great for pet hair. Roomba 690 is Wi-Fi connected which allows you to control cleaning from anywhere. iRobot Roomba 690 has a patented 3-Stage Cleaning System specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction any kind of dirt or debris on carpet and hard floors.
The time-consuming housekeeping task is now easier than ever.
Unlike traditional vacuum, the iRobot Roomba cleans your home while you are watching TV or doing some important project on your laptop.
Most people think that traditional ways of cleaning or traditional vacuum generally works better compared to iRobot Roomba, but this isn’t the truth. In reality, this device delivers better suction performance than traditional models.
Besides, you feel productive, while it is cleaning your house.
It has the ability to take care of the cleaning job. Once you set it, it can patrol your whole house and clean your floors and area rugs vacuuming all the dust and debris on its own. And when the battery gets depleted, the iRobot goes back to its home base charging station to get recharged.
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum – Key Features
This robot vacuum has range of functionalities and features that make it the best robot vacuum in the market today… For example:
- Alexa Power: Yes, it is a smart robot vacuum, and Alexa can control it. If you have echo or echo dot you can activate an Amazon Alexa skill in it and control everything through a simple voice command. All you need is to say, ‘Alexa, Open Roomba’. That’s it. The iRobot will start cleaning your house like a pro; start or stop it anytime you want.
- Large Floor: Though, this million-dollar model is for all floor types, it is ideal for those who have larger floor plans. For that reason, before investing in this product, first ponder how large your home is. This robot vacuum can easily deal with 2500 square feet with multiple flooring. You don’t have to worry regarding its battery life either.
- iAdapt Technology: We love iAdapt technology in iRobot Roomba 690. It is actually software with number of sensors. This software gives it the ability to clean with its built-in edge sweeping brush, even the edges and corners of the floor. It can vacuum an entire level and can find its own way once you activate it and avoid obstacles with efficacy. Besides, it goes under the furniture too for proper cleaning.
- Innovative Design: The overall design is remarkable! It has a black and silver body, which rubs it with innovative look. It is 13 inches wide and 3.7 inches tall – which allows it to go under the furniture as well quite comfortably. Apart from this, it is heavier than many other models, around 7.4 pounds. But, it doesn’t matter, as you won’t lift it much.
- Cleaning System: iRobot Company offers three-stage cleaning system, which makes it a lot more efficient than expectations. In case you are thinking what the three-stage cleaning system is; iRobot Roomba 690 uses counter-rotating brushes, side brush, and Aero Vac suction technology. This makes it suck a lot of dust, dirt, and hair.
- iRobot home app: The iRobot has an app, the iRobot home app which gives you full control of your iRobot remotely such as controlling cleaning cycles, time to start and stop cleaning all via built-in WiFi.
- Affordable price: The Roomba 690 Robotic vacuum is very affordable compared to other Roomba’s or even to other robotic vacuums, for that matter. At around $320 (see current price), it’s price is almost one third of the price of Roomba 980, which sells for around $900. See current price of the Roomba 980. They both do the same Roomba vacuuming, except that the 980 model has more suction power, which may be suitable for a bigger house or in high traffic areas where the floors and carpets get dirty more frequently and require more suction power. The Roomba 980 is ideal for large homes with pets.
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum is truly a life saver.
It cleans well, not matter how meticulous you are. You should opt for it especially if you have pets; it ensures that their hair isn’t building up within your carpet.
The Roomba 690 robotic vacuum cleaner is so far the best vacuum cleaning robot and is also one of the quietest vacuums we have tested.