When it comes to smartphone history, Moto X 4th Generation has a special place. It introduces so many new features that astonish a user completely.
The previous versions of Moto X didn’t receive a lot of attention, and it is perhaps because of big brands and fierce competition in the market. But, when Moto X unveiled its 4th generation, it became the market’s temperature in no time.
People opted for it over and over again.
Don’t believe that? Allow us to reveal some of its key feature and show you why it is red-hot and why you should buy it immediately.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
Moto X 4th Generation – Key Features
- Firstly, and most importantly, it has an eye-catching, premium design. It is more than enough to challenge the smartphone industry leaders like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and iPhone X. It is almost similar to other version of Moto G5 – but it is thinner and a tad heavier. In fact the metal frame construction of it, with curved edges, makes its 20 gram heavier than G5. Moreover, it is water resistant too. It can survive in about 3 feet of water easily.
- The 5.2 inch display gives a great feel. Once you hold it in your hand, you feel like it has the spirit of the previous version. It seems like the success of the previous models compelled the manufacturers to stay with almost the same size. However, this model won the game through its 1080p resolution. It makes the entire experience pleasant. Colors are sharp, rich, and well balanced. Display also feels closer to the surface glass.
- Use of Alexa is perhaps one of the best and the most noticeable feature in Moto x 4th Generation. Now, instead of using Google assistance, you have Alexa. This virtual assistant allows you to handle small tasks like setting up reminders and alarms. Though, it is still in the early stages, but we believe it is still quite smart and useful. Just simply by saying Alexa, you can activate it. She responds instantly and follows your command.
- The actual highlight of this phone is its dual-camera system. Its 12 mega pixel sensor works with alongside 8 mega pixel camera. The pair of these two cameras allows you to capture stunning and breathtaking images. The 8 mega pixel camera provides 120-degree field of view. It assists in capturing deep effects, selective focus, and colors. In addition, the 16 mega pixel front facing camera ensures utmost image clarity too.
In reality, Moto X 4th Generation has exceptional features aplenty.
You can expect it to run very well in the long run, particularly because of its Qualcomm’s latest mid-range processor. We didn’t notice any disturbance, even while downloading and playing 3D games. They ran without a hitch. Since, we knew 3D games don’t run smoothly; they require top-notch performance and advanced system from the smartphone.
Lastly, it comes with 3,000 mAh battery; it is more than enough for heavy usage. The turbo charging feature gives you six hours of power in just 15 minutes too.
On the whole, it is a style, mid-range smartphone with new, exciting features.