Last Updated on February 6, 2021
PHILIPS Smart Air Humidifier –
2000 Nano-Cloud Hygenic
PHILIPS 2000 Nano-Cloud Hygenic Air Humidifier
- Natural evaporation process: NanoCloud technology uses a natural evaporation process, which draws in dry air, adds water molecules to the air, and emits humidified air into the room.
- Prevents the spreading of bacteria: Once the water is evaporated, the water mist becomes invisible and the smaller molecules are less able to carry bacteria into the air. Our laboratory testing confirms that NanoCloud technology spreads 99% less bacteria than leading ultrasonic humidifiers.
- Prevents wet spots and white dust: With its 360° design, humidified air is evenly distributed throughout the room, with no drips on the floor or desktop. Our NanoCloud technology also reduces the spread of minerals into the air, which prevents white dust from settling onto your furniture and flat surfaces.
- Automatic humidity settings: Maintain a constant humidity level with the automatic humidity settings. Choose 40%, 50%, or 60% as your target humidity level, and the humidifier will automatically turn on or off to reach the desired humidity level. The Smart Humidity sensor enables the appliance to manage the humidity level. The numerical display also shows you the current humidity level in the room.
- Quiet sleep mode: In sleep mode, the humidifier runs at minimum noise level and all lights are off except for the speed indicator. This setting ensures you can maintain your desired humidity level even when you are sleeping.
Today’s Bestselling Air Purifier
You may like:
Best Black Friday Deals 2020
Top Tech Gift Ideas Holiday 2020
5 Best Portable Air Conditioners to Buy Today
What is the Best Humidifier in 2020