Prime Day is a one-day global shopping event, exclusively for Amazon Prime. Get ready for Prime Day by signing up for Amazon Prime so you can quickly take advantage of Amazon Prime Day offers and deals.
What Is Prime Day?
Prime Day is a one-day global shopping event, exclusively for Amazon Prime. Get ready for Prime Day by signing up for Amazon Prime so you can quickly take advantage of Amazon Prime Day offers and deals. You’ll find a wide variety of offers on your favorite items, including some that are “Weird & Wonderful” — quirky, unusual, or just fun and even useful.
Who Can Participate in Prime Day?
All Prime members can participate in Prime Day, including free trial members, invited guests of other members, Prime Fresh members, Amazon Family, and Amazon Student members. If you are a student with a .edu email you can sign up here and get $10.00 from Amazon if you use this link.
Step 1: Sign Up for Amazon Prime
If you’re not already a member of Amazon Prime, just sign up to access all Prime Day offers and deals. For more information, see the page Sign Up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial.
Step 2: Claim Prime Exclusive Deals
On Prime Day, Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day are exclusive to Prime members. You can join a waitlist or set a reminder for Lightning Deals.
Prime Day Deals are listed on the Prime Day page and will have a “Prime Exclusive Deal” badge. Other deals will also appear there.
To claim a Prime Deal from the Prime Day page:
- View the deal by browsing the Prime Day page.
- If you’re already a Prime member but aren’t signed in, click Learn More by the deal you want to claim. The product detail page will appear so you can sign in to your account.
- If you’re already a Prime member and are signed in, click See Deal by the deal you want to claim. The product detail page will appear.
- Click Add to Cart.
- If you are purchasing a Lightning Deal, a timer will appear next to the deal indicating how much time remains for you to complete your purchase and redeem the discount. After 15 minutes in your cart, the deal will expire and will be available to the next customer on the waitlist.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. Review the promotional discount in the Lightning Deal or Deal of the Day section of the Order Summary before you place your order
Step 3: Download Amazon App – Get Deal Notifications.
Don’t Miss a Deal. Mobile App Notifications let you know when your next deal is about to start.
- Here is how to set up the Amazon App to get notifications:
- Tap “notifications” (may be in “Settings”) in the App menu and enable “Your Watched & Waitlisted Deals”
- Tap”Watch this Deal”
- You will get a notification when the deal is about to start
Amazon App Benefits
Source: Amazon, Inc.