A new wireless device converting digital music from smartphones to hi-end analog audio will be presented at the CES 2018 show in Las Vegas from January 9 to 12.
A new wireless device converting digital music from smartphones to hi-end analog audio will be presented at the CES 2018 show in Las Vegas from January 9 to 12. This is the first product of the Qoobi Audio Innovations Company, created in partnership with Promwad Electronics Design House.
Qoobi does not have exact analogs in the world; it was designed at the intersection of technology and art for connoisseurs of high-quality music. The device contains a century of music history: from vacuum tubes to the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology for wireless audio transmission. Qoobi receives digital sound from any smartphone, converts it into an analog format and relays it to a home audio system.
The founders of Qoobi explain: “Compressed digital music is like frozen pizza. Smartphones cook this pizza like a microwave. Convenient but not very tasty. So, we decided to create a device that would cook music like a wood fire stove. Delicious and aromatic.”
Qoobi is not just a wireless vacuum tube preamp but a work of contemporary art, a bright subject of any interior. In 2017, it won the A ‘Design Award, one of the most prestigious design awards in the world.
The development of the Qoobi serial product is carried out by Promwad, an electronics design house that helps startups and established companies realize their ideas for the global electronics market. Promwad’s portfolio includes over three million devices released for clients worldwide. They have developed prototypes and launched mass production for the Lapka startup, which was acquired by Airbnb.
Promwad co-founder and CEO Roman Pakholkov says: “The Qoobi project was a challenge for us. It is produced with non-standard materials: anodized aluminum with manual polishing and thin quartz glass. The device looks very impressive, especially with LED backlighting controlled by a mobile app.”
Visitors to CES 2018 can evaluate Qoobi’s sound at booth #51663 in the Eureka Park pavilion.
Qoobi Audio Innovations Company is a Holland-based startup founded by designers, audiophiles, and engineers united by their passion for music. They are now developing home audio devices to enable people to enjoy high-end tube sound.
Promwad is the biggest independent electronics design house in Eastern Europe; it creates serial devices and software for customers worldwide, taking a product from idea to mass production in Europe or Asia.
SOURCE Qoobi and Promwad
Via: PR Newswire
More CES 2018 News:
- Announcing ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset – CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Showcases Latest Gaming Gear at CES 2018
- Intelligent Vision-Based Robot Plays Scrabble at CES 2018
- ESCORT Unveils the MAX 360c Radar Detector at CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces ROG Swift PG65 Big Format Gaming..
- MyKronoz Announces ZeTime Hybrid Smartwatch at CES 2018
- Cleer Space Smart Home Speaker with Alibaba AI Voice Service support…
- WiZ Announces Lifestyle Smart Lights Feature at CES 2018
- iDevices Instinct Embeds Amazon Alexa Into Walls
- Samsung Debuts Next Generation Refrigerator at CES 2018
- Ujet Launches New Generation Electric Scooter
- What’s New at CES 2018 – Artificial Intelligence, Sports Tech, Smart…
- Samsung Unveils “The Wall” – World’s First 146″ Modular MicroLED…
- Quantum Storey Introduces Virtual Reality VR Books at CES 2018
- Belkin Unveils New Wireless Charging and Mobile Power Accessories at CES…
- LG’s First 4K UHD Projector To Debut At CES 2018
- Qoobi Will Showcase Innovative High-end Music Device at CES 2018
- XDynamics to Demonstrate its Latest Drone Technologies at CES 2018
- TwoEyes Tech, 360-degree virtual reality CES 2018
- CINEMOOD Will Introduce New Portable Cinema Projectors at CES 2018
- The New Samsung Notebook 9 Pen (2018)
- Tanita Body Composition 3D Element App to Be Unveiled at CES…
- SmartBeings Partners with Telecom Companies to Bring WooHoo into Homes Everywhere
- Peraso Demos Cutting-Edge Virtual Reality at CES 2018
- CES 2018 Draws an Array of Industry Leaders and Visionaries
- New fitness and health devices using Movesense to be featured at CES 2018
- YI Technology to Unveil New Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Cameras
You may like: