CTL, an Oregon-based company specializing in comprehensive 1:1 solutions for education, announced today the upcoming release of the CTL Chromebook J41 for Education, the newest addition to their lineup of rugged designed CTL Chromebooks tailor-made for student use.
At a glance, the new CTL Chromebook J41 features a soft-touch, anti-slip rubberized texture. The drop-resistant slim profile design creates a lightweight body weighing in at only 2.45 lbs, making it a great option for the K-12 classroom environment. A water-resistant keyboard further protects the CTL Chromebook J41 by allowing spills to be channeled out and away from internal hardware. The 11.6″ matte HD Panel screen is anti-glare ensuring ease of viewing and eye strain as well as being finger-resistant. The CTL Chromebook J41 also comes with the option to be upgraded to an optional 10 point capacitive touchscreen. Sturdy 180 degree hinges help to increase durability as the unit will lay-flat when opened completely. In addition, the unit contains two USB Type-C ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one Micro SD port, and a combo audio jack with an HD Web Camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
On the inside, the CTL Chromebook J41 runs Chrome OS on Intel’s updated N3350 (or N3450) processor. The CTL Chromebook J41 comes with either 16GB or 32GB of storage.
“At CTL, we pride ourselves on taking our 1:1 comprehensive solutions one step further by designing products that withstand the rigors of a K-12 environment, and the CTL Chromebook J41 is no exception. We know those looking for a powerful lightweight unit to implement in classroom deployment will love the CTL Chromebook J41.”
-Erik Stromquist, President of CTL
All for Education now include a 2 way ship warranty where CTL will pay freight both to and from qualified education customers should the product need service. CTL also has options for add-ons like warranty upgrades, Chrome Education License, White Glove Service, Buy and Try Discounts, great educational apps from software partners, and more.
POPULAR CHROMEBOOK COMPUTERS 2018
- Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz)
- Designed for rugged use with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display. Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060 @ 1.60GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz)
- Intel Dual Core Celeron N2840 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, 1 MB cache) , 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 16GB eMMC flash memory, No Optical Drive
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), microSD media card reader, Built-in HP TrueVision HD webcam with microphone
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished and comes with a 90-day warranty
- Intel Celeron N3060 processor with 4GB memory, 16GB SSD
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection,...
- 15.6" Anti-Glare HD WLED Backlight Display 1366x 768 with Acer ComfyView Technology; HD Webcam
- 15.6 in HD IPS (1366x768 ), Energy-efficient LED backlight, ; Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz
- The flexible 360 Degree hinge and 12.5" full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode
- Intel Core Processor with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance with a bright backlit illuminated keyboard
- 360° flip-and-fold design, 11.6 in HD IPS touchscreen (1366x768 ), Energy-efficient LED backlight, 10-finger multi-touch support ; Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz, 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz; 16GB eMMC storage. SD card reader, No Optical drive
- Intel Celeron N3150 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.08GHz
- 11.6" HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display, Multi-touch screen, supporting 10 finger touch
[amazon_link asins=’B01KPF0OJG’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’techgadgetstoday-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b2ea4c6f-0d64-11e8-a556-d377ffa9694a’]
CTL Chromebook Specs at a Glance:
11.6 Non Glare Panel or Optional IPS 10 point touch
Intel N3350 or N3450 Celeron Processor
Intel HD500 Graphics and Intel wireless
4GB or optional 8GB
2 USB Type-C
2 USB 3.0
180 Degree Hinge
Water resistant keyboard and designed to withstand drops up to 70cm
Founded in 1989, CTL® designs and manufactures computer products including Chromebooks, desktop and mobile workstations, LED monitors, and high-performance servers. CTL® also manufactures specialty devices including ruggedized tablets. Headquartered in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Asia and Europe, CTL® and their partners supply North American and European consumers, government agencies, and many of the most recognized corporate brands. For more information about CTL®, please visit www.ctl.net.
You may like: