CTL, an Oregon-based company specializing in comprehensive 1:1 solutions for education, announced today the upcoming release of the CTL Chromebook J41 for Education, the newest addition to their lineup of rugged designed CTL Chromebooks tailor-made for student use.
At a glance, the new CTL Chromebook J41 features a soft-touch, anti-slip rubberized texture. The drop-resistant slim profile design creates a lightweight body weighing in at only 2.45 lbs, making it a great option for the K-12 classroom environment. A water-resistant keyboard further protects the CTL Chromebook J41 by allowing spills to be channeled out and away from internal hardware. The 11.6″ matte HD Panel screen is anti-glare ensuring ease of viewing and eye strain as well as being finger-resistant. The CTL Chromebook J41 also comes with the option to be upgraded to an optional 10 point capacitive touchscreen. Sturdy 180 degree hinges help to increase durability as the unit will lay-flat when opened completely. In addition, the unit contains two USB Type-C ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one Micro SD port, and a combo audio jack with an HD Web Camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
On the inside, the CTL Chromebook J41 runs Chrome OS on Intel’s updated N3350 (or N3450) processor. The CTL Chromebook J41 comes with either 16GB or 32GB of storage.
“At CTL, we pride ourselves on taking our 1:1 comprehensive solutions one step further by designing products that withstand the rigors of a K-12 environment, and the CTL Chromebook J41 is no exception. We know those looking for a powerful lightweight unit to implement in classroom deployment will love the CTL Chromebook J41.”
-Erik Stromquist, President of CTL
All for Education now include a 2 way ship warranty where CTL will pay freight both to and from qualified education customers should the product need service. CTL also has options for add-ons like warranty upgrades, Chrome Education License, White Glove Service, Buy and Try Discounts, great educational apps from software partners, and more.
POPULAR CHROMEBOOK COMPUTERS 2018
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP: The Chromebook C330 is equipped with a MediaTek MT8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC and so much more.
- 11.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution display with LED backlight;
- 11.6 inch Widescreen LED backlight HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel HD Graphics 400
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished and comes with a 90-day warranty
- Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz)
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display. Intel HD Graphics 400
- The flexible 360 Degree hinge and 12.5" full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- 15.6 in HD IPS (1366x768 ), Energy-efficient LED backlight, ; Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a...
CTL Chromebook Specs at a Glance:
11.6 Non Glare Panel or Optional IPS 10 point touch
Intel N3350 or N3450 Celeron Processor
Intel HD500 Graphics and Intel wireless
4GB or optional 8GB
2 USB Type-C
2 USB 3.0
180 Degree Hinge
Water resistant keyboard and designed to withstand drops up to 70cm
Founded in 1989, CTL® designs and manufactures computer products including Chromebooks, desktop and mobile workstations, LED monitors, and high-performance servers. CTL® also manufactures specialty devices including ruggedized tablets. Headquartered in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Asia and Europe, CTL® and their partners supply North American and European consumers, government agencies, and many of the most recognized corporate brands. For more information about CTL®, please visit www.ctl.net.
You may like: