The Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a versatile and advanced mirrorless camera featuring a 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to produce high-resolution still images and Full HD movies with marked low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600.
- SONY a6000 Review and video sample – Best Mirrorless Camera
- TOP 5: Best Mirrorless Camera 2018
- Sony Alpha A6000 Review – Best Mirrorless Camera 2014
- Sony A6000 Full Review: Best Travel/Beginner Camera?
- TOP 5: Best Mirrorless Cameras 2017
- Sony A5100 :: The Best Deal In Photography?
- BEST MIRRORLESS CAMERA 2018 – BEST Overall Package
- Sony a6000 Hands-on Review
- Top 5 Mirror-less Cameras Of 2017 | Stunning Cameras Perfect For Enthusiast Photographers!
- THE BEST MIRRORLESS CAMERA of 2018!
Sony Alpha a6000 with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
The Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a versatile and advanced mirrorless camera featuring a 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to produce high-resolution still images and Full HD movies with marked low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600. Beyond notable imaging traits, the image processor also lends itself to continuous shooting up to 11 fps and an intelligent Fast Hybrid AF system that uses both phase- and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus.
For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, both a large rear monitor and detailed electronic viewfinder are available. The 3.0 inch 921k-dot Xtra Fine LCD screen features a tilting design to facilitate easier use from both high and low angles and also incorporates WhiteMagic technology for easier viewing in bright conditions. The 0.39 inch 1,440k-dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF offers 100 per cent frame coverage and a refined optical design to provide a natural viewing perspective and magnification. The body design of the a6000 also houses a configurable user interface, built around several customisable buttons and two control dials, for efficient and intuitive access to frequently used camera settings. Additionally, a Multi Interface shoe is available for attaching external flashes, continuous lights, or microphones.
Sony Alpha a6000 Features
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor.
- BIONZ X Image Processor.
- Tru-Finder 0.39 inch 1,440k-Dot OLED EVF.
- 3.0 inch 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD.
- Full HD 1080p XAVC S Video at 24/60 fps.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC.
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points.
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 25600.
- E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens.
- E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Lens.
Sony Alpha a6000 Body Design
Revolving around a compact and lightweight profile, the a6000 incorporates both an electronic viewfinder and a large rear LCD monitor. The Tru-Finder 0.39 inch 1,440k-dot OLED EVF features a refined optical system that integrates four double-sided aspherical elements to provide 100 per cent frame coverage and a wide 33 degree viewing angle for clear edge-to-edge viewing. The electronic viewfinder’s design offers a true live view image, which is able to simulate the appearance of the finalized image prior to shooting and also avails focusing aids, such as MF Assist and the Peaking function. The 3.0 inch 921k-dot rear Xtra Fine monitor is a larger alternative, suitable for making accurate compositions, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu system. It features a tilting design that can tilt upward approximately 90 degree or downward 45 degree to benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, WhiteMagic technology works to increase the overall brightness of the screen to better support use in bright or sunlit conditions.
- Contrast Detect (sensor)
- Phase Detect
- Selective single-point
- Face Detection
- Live View