Spire Wearable for Mind & Body, for iOS
- Spire Review: Mind your state of mind and become a better leader
- Spire stress tracker review
- Unique Tech – Spire
- 10 BADASS Inventions you can BUY on INTERNET #shutupandtakemymoney
- UpRight Wearable Posture Device – Behold The Future
- How to be mindful easy with the Spire mindfulness tracker, review and meditation app
- Biohacking Your Way to Calm
- The Device That Turns You Into An Instant Master Of Meditation
- Zensorium Being | Wearable for Mood, Sleep and Activity
- Best fitness tracker 2017 | # 1 HELO Health Oracle Smart Watch 2017 WORLD
Spire uses your breathing patterns to know how you’re feeling. It guides you to greater calm when you’re feeling tense. It coaches you to be more active when you’re sedentary. Spire helps you discover what makes you calm, focused, and active, and coaches you to a more mindful and healthy lifestyle.
The Spire iOS app provides is designed to coach you to a more calm and productive day; it notifies you when you’re tense, provides daily and weekly reports on your state of mind, and includes audio exercises to improve your breathing and ability to reach a calm state of mind.
Spire helps you be less sedentary by notifying you when you are inactive and tracking your steps and calories burned. You can even set custom reminders to nudge you when you’ve been inactive. With mindfulness and activity tracking, Spire is the only wearable you need.
The Spire battery can truck on for as long as you do. With 7-day battery life, you don’t need to worry about being left without juice. When it’s time for a charge, simply place it on its beautifully designed, cork-rimmed charging plate and it will charge wirelessly.
Whether it’s an accidental trip through the washing machine or an unexpected water spill, the sealed, water-resistant Spire stone will emerge a survivor. You can comfortably rinse it if it gets dirty or sweaty after an intense workout, too.
Winner of the 2014 National Hewitt Design Award, the Spire is not only sturdy and smart, but it’s also beautiful and functional. You might find yourself wishing that it wasn’t so discreet.
Studies have shown how simply controlling our breathing can lower blood pressure, reduce tension and increase endorphins. Spire measures respiratory patterns to detect subtle changes in your state of mind and then guides you to regain calm and focus.