Polaroid Originals, a new brand dedicated to analog instant photography, will make its CES debut at this year’s show. On display from Polaroid Originals will be the Polaroid OneStep 2, the brand’s new instant analog camera that debuted in September 2017 to mark the 80th anniversary of the Polaroid brand. The Polaroid OneStep 2 will appear alongside the latest consumer electronics offerings from the Polaroid brand in booth #16615 located in Central Hall January 9-12.
“To celebrate our 80th anniversary in 2017, Polaroid returned to its analog instant photography roots with the launch of Polaroid Originals and the Polaroid OneStep 2. Our booth this year at CES is the perfect blend of old and new that truly embodies the Polaroid brand DNA,” said Scott W. Hardy, President and CEO of Polaroid. “Visitors to the booth will have the chance to experience the magic of analog instant photography that the brand is so famous for, as well as discover new easy-to-use products that make the latest technologies accessible to users all over the world.”
The Original is Back
CES will be the first immersive Polaroid Originals experience showcased in a colorful and creative exhibit. Visitors will be able to interact with the Polaroid OneStep 2 camera – an analog instant camera that is a proud successor to the original Polaroid OneStep camera that democratized instant photography 40 years ago. Attendees will also have the chance to vote on their favorite future Polaroid OneStep 2 concept camera, have their picture taken on the latest color and black & white Polaroid Originals film and experience various creative photographic techniques like emulsion lifts.
Retro Meets Modern
Visitors to the Polaroid booth will also have the opportunity to experience the Polaroid instant digital line of cameras and printers. Polaroid instant digital products are the perfect blend of retro instant prints and modern digital camera technology. All products in the line use the revolutionary ZINK® Zero Ink® printing technology which uses heat to produce full-color, high quality, long-lasting and smudge-proof photos. The Polaroid instant digital offering is highlighted by the Polaroid Pop camera which enables users to shoot and instantly print full-color photos as 3.5×4.25″ Polaroid border prints, or capture 1080p full HD video or GIFs. The camera can also connect to a mobile device using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, allowing users to further share their photos with family and friends. The Polaroid Pop will be available to demo along with other popular models in the instant digital line.
Discover the Newest Products from Polaroid
Polaroid has always believed in making the latest technologies accessible to all consumers and the brand continues that proud tradition in 2018.
On display in the booth will be the new line of Polaroid 3D printers. The line of four easy-to-use consumer 3D printers offers a wide variety of printing options, ranging from a simple plug-and-play model to a model featuring dual-head printing for more detailed and colorful designs. Offered at accessible price points, Polaroid 3D printers put the latest 3D printing technology within reach of anyone looking to add a printer to their home, classroom or office.
Launching at CES 2018 will be the first line of Amazon Alexa-enabled Polaroid speakers. The two new models in the line both have Alexa built in, allowing users to speak directly to Alexa, the cloud-based voice service from Amazon, to play music, hear the news, check weather, control smart home devices, and more. The speakers also feature either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for more connectivity options.
Stay updated on all things Polaroid at CES through the official Polaroid social media channels, Polaroid Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. For more information on all new products being introduced at CES, please visit http://polaroid.com/ces-2018.
The Polaroid Brand
Polaroid is one of the world’s most trusted, respected and recognizable brands, with a rich 80-year history built primarily on Polaroid instant cameras and film. The company’s complete range of products was designed to deliver the fun, instant gratification and creative freedom for which the brand has long stood. Today, the Polaroid Classic Border Logo, rooted in the instant photo sharing that Polaroid pioneered, is the mark of genuine Polaroid branded products. For more information, visit Polaroid.com.
Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polaroid Color Spectrum, Polaroid Pop, Polaroid Originals, Polaroid OneStep and Polaroid Classic Border Logo are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC.
More CES 2018 News:
- Announcing ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset – CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Showcases Latest Gaming Gear at CES 2018
- Intelligent Vision-Based Robot Plays Scrabble at CES 2018
- ESCORT Unveils the MAX 360c Radar Detector at CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces ROG Swift PG65 Big Format Gaming..
- MyKronoz Announces ZeTime Hybrid Smartwatch at CES 2018
- Cleer Space Smart Home Speaker with Alibaba AI Voice Service support…
- WiZ Announces Lifestyle Smart Lights Feature at CES 2018
- iDevices Instinct Embeds Amazon Alexa Into Walls
- Samsung Debuts Next Generation Refrigerator at CES 2018
- Ujet Launches New Generation Electric Scooter
- What’s New at CES 2018 – Artificial Intelligence, Sports Tech, Smart…
- Samsung Unveils “The Wall” – World’s First 146″ Modular MicroLED…
- Quantum Storey Introduces Virtual Reality VR Books at CES 2018
- Belkin Unveils New Wireless Charging and Mobile Power Accessories at CES…
- LG’s First 4K UHD Projector To Debut At CES 2018
- Qoobi Will Showcase Innovative High-end Music Device at CES 2018
- XDynamics to Demonstrate its Latest Drone Technologies at CES 2018
- TwoEyes Tech, 360-degree virtual reality CES 2018
- CINEMOOD Will Introduce New Portable Cinema Projectors at CES 2018
- The New Samsung Notebook 9 Pen (2018)
- Tanita Body Composition 3D Element App to Be Unveiled at CES…
- SmartBeings Partners with Telecom Companies to Bring WooHoo into Homes Everywhere
- Peraso Demos Cutting-Edge Virtual Reality at CES 2018
- CES 2018 Draws an Array of Industry Leaders and Visionaries
- New fitness and health devices using Movesense to be featured at CES 2018
- YI Technology to Unveil New Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Cameras