Best Heavy Duty Paper Shredder 2018
A good paper shredder should be able to shred a paper document, CD, DVD, or a credit card, into the smallest pieces so as no one can view the information contained in those documents, especially those who try to steal such information.
Recommended features to look for in a paper shredder:
- It should be a cross-cut shredder, which cuts documents into smaller pieces horizontally and perpendicularly.
- The shredder should have a large container of at least 8 gallons for home or a small-business use).
- A good paper shredder should be able to destroy credit cards and CDs or DVDs.
- It should be 100% jam proof, unaffected by occasional staples or paper clips.
- The shredder should be easy to maintain.
- A desired feature is low noise, quiet operation.
- The shredder should have built-in safety features.
Here are a list of the best heavy duty paper shredders that are capable and powerful.
- Continuous running time up to 60 minutes without stopping with Advanced Coolong System and patented Cutting Technology
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 24-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards, CDs, and DVDs (one at a time)
- Shreds 18 sheets of paper per pass into 397 (5/32" x 1-1/2" Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles; shreds staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs/DVDs, junk mail
- 15 sheet crosscut paper/CD/credit-card shredder
- High-security, micro-cut shredder with 12-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards, CDs, and DVDs (one at a time)
- 100% jam proof system eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 8-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards (one at a time)
- Continuous running time up to 240 minutes without stopping for mass documents destroying.
- Continuous running time up to 240 minutes without stopping for mass documents destroying;Quiet operation :58 dB low noise level will give you a quiet and smooth shredding exprience.
- Shreds up to 12 (twelve) sheets of paper or one credit card at a single pass, Dimensions: 12.9" x 9.1" x 16.9"