Best Heavy Duty Paper Shredder 2018
A good paper shredder should be able to shred a paper document, CD, DVD, or a credit card, into the smallest pieces so as no one can view the information contained in those documents, especially those who try to steal such information.
Recommended features to look for in a paper shredder:
- It should be a cross-cut shredder, which cuts documents into smaller pieces horizontally and perpendicularly.
- The shredder should have a large container of at least 8 gallons for home or a small-business use).
- A good paper shredder should be able to destroy credit cards and CDs or DVDs.
- It should be 100% jam proof, unaffected by occasional staples or paper clips.
- The shredder should be easy to maintain.
- A desired feature is low noise, quiet operation.
- The shredder should have built-in safety features.
Here are a list of the best heavy duty paper shredders that are capable and powerful.
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 24-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards, CDs, and DVDs (one at a time)
- High-security, micro-cut shredder with 12-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards, CDs, and DVDs (one at a time)
- Continuous running time up to 60 minutes without stopping with Advanced Coolong System and patented Cutting Technology
- Shreds 18 sheets of paper per pass into 397 (5/32" x 1-1/2" Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles; shreds staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs/DVDs, junk mail
- 100% jam proof system eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
- 15 sheet crosscut paper/CD/credit-card shredder
- Continuous running time up to 120 minutes without stopping for mass documents destroying;Quiet operation :58 dB low noise level will give you a quiet and smooth shredding exprience.
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 12-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards, CDs and DVDs (one at a time)
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 12 sheets (A4 size 75g/m ²) shredding capacity; Shreds paper into small particles measuring 1/5 by 1 25/32 inches (5x45mm)
- The auto feed tray of the Boxis autoshred AF60 can take up to 60 sheets at a time and will automatically start destroying your documents at speeds up to 11 feet per minute.