Best Heavy Duty Paper Shredder
A good paper shredder should be able to shred a paper document, CD, DVD, or a credit card, into the smallest pieces so as no one can view the information contained in those documents, especially those who try to steal such information.
Recommended features to look for in a paper shredder:
- It should be a cross-cut shredder, which cuts documents into smaller pieces horizontally and perpendicularly.
- The shredder should have a large container of at least 8 gallons for home or a small-business use).
- A good paper shredder should be able to destroy credit cards and CDs or DVDs.
- It should be 100% jam proof, unaffected by occasional staples or paper clips.
- The shredder should be easy to maintain.
- A desired feature is low noise, quiet operation.
- The shredder should have built-in safety features.
Here are a list of the best heavy duty paper shredders that are capable and powerful.
- 15 sheet crosscut paper/CD/credit-card shredder
- Continuous running time up to 60 minutes without stopping with an advanced cooling system and patented cutting technology.
- Heavy duty shredder keeps working up to 30 minutes without stopping based on the patented cooling system, destroys about 3500 sheets of paper, ideal for your large office and home use
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 12-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards
- Shreds 18 sheets of paper per pass into 397 (5/32” x 1-1/2” Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles; shreds staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs/DVDs, junk mail
- Drop-in a stack of 80 sheets into the Auto-Feed fold-out tray and watch the shredder tear through your shred job at 11 feet per minute! It will run for 10 minutes continuously before needing a cool-down period.
- 100% jam proof system eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
- Crosscut with 12 sheet capacities; destroys credit cards and small paper clips
- High security micro-cut with 12 sheet capacities; destroys CDs, DVDs, credit cards and small paper clips
- Continuous running time up to 240 minutes without stopping for mass documents destroying;Quiet operation :58 dB low noise level will give you a quiet and smooth shredding exprience.