Amazon Prime Day Highlights
- Amazon sold more units on Prime Day July 15th, 2015 than Black Friday 2014, the biggest Black Friday ever.
- Worldwide order growth increased 266% over the same day last year and 18% more than Black Friday 2014.
- More new members tried Prime worldwide than any single day in Amazon history.
- Customers ordered 34.4 million items across Prime-eligible countries, breaking all Black Friday records with 398 items ordered per second.
Top Prime Day Amazon Best Sellers in the US
1. Amazon Fire TV Stick – Members ordered tens of thousands of Fire TV Sticks in one hour, making it the fastest-selling deal on an Amazon device ever
2. Amazon Fire Tablets – sales on Amazon exceeded sales on Black Friday last year
3. Amazon Kindle e-readers – Members ordered thousands of e-readers.
4. Amazon Echo – thousands of Echos were sold in just 15 minutes.
5. The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy – 56,000 Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy sets
6. Televisions – 47,000 Televisions sold, which was 1300% year-over-year growth
7. Bose Headphones – 41,000 Bose Headphones, compared to 8 the previous Wednesday
8. Rubbermaid 42-Piece Easy Find Lid Food Storage Sets – 28,000 sold compared to 428 the previous Wednesday
9. Instant Pot 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cookers – 24,000 sold compared to 182 the previous Wednesday
10. Robot Roomba 595 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robots – 14,000 icompared to 1 the previous Wednesday
11. Fifty Shades of Grey Unrated Edition on Blu-ray – 12,000 sold compared to 121 the previous Wednesday
12. Meguiar’s X2020 Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels – 10,000 sold compared to 244 the previous Wednesday
Browse Top Amazon Best Sellers
Photo credit: Amazon, Inc.