How Fitness Trackers Help You Get Fit?
Fitness trackers come in many styles and can improve your overall wellness by tracking your activity, fitness levels, sleep, and calorie consumption. By understanding these trends, users can monitor and adjust behaviors that influence overall health and well-being.
Find the Best Fitness Trackers
Achieve new levels of fitness in the new year by choosing among the best fitness trackers available today!
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier...
- 【Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring】：Measuring your heart rate on every 1 / 2 / 6 / 12 hour automatically, and you can also set up real-time heart rate tracking or manually tracking once you set it up in the app. Also support automatic sleep...
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status and with 14 sports modes, it helps you better understand each sport.
- Large Stylish Dial Display: 1. 3-inch TFT-LCD color touch screen features 4 customized displays, making it easier and quicker to view time and date, steps travelled and calories burned, message notifications can also be displayed straight on...
- 【Auto Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring】Lintelek fitness tracker can continuously measure your heart rate and monitor your sleep to tell you how long and how well you sleep during the night, helping you to adjust yourself to have a better...
- Utilize 24/7 heart rate to more accurately track calorie burn, resting heart rate & heart rate zones during workouts
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- 【Accurate Fitness Tracker Watch】- YAMAY watch will accurately track your all-day steps,calories consumption,distance traveled,heart rate.It also supports extra 7 sports modes to help you track your other exercise patterns,and will connect to...
- Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring: continuously and automatically monitor real-time dynamic heart Rate, you can view the heart Rate Graph, after the exercise is completed. Tracks automatically your sleep duration & comprehensive analyze data.
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Letscom fitness tracker tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously during exercise and resting; automatically tracks your sleep duration and wakes you up peacefully with a silent alarm
Fenix 3 HR combines rugged good looks with fitness training performance, which includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology. With uncompromising construction details like stainless steel bezel with fully integrated EXO antenna which, when paired with GLONASS and EPO, provides faster fixes and more accurate position than GPS alone. With a sunlight-visible high-resolution Chroma color display, Fenix 3 makes a statement on the trail and off. A full set of fitness training features, plus outdoor navigation capabilities offer the outdoor adventurist every option for training activities and competitions. Connect IQ lets you customize your Fenix 3 with a variety of downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities. When paired with a compatible smartphone
Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 235, the wrist-based heart rate GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features1. Its built-in fitness tracker2 keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running. Pair your watch with a compatible phone for connected features1 like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking. You can also download customizable watch faces and applications rom Connect IQ. Measures heart rate at the wrist giving you the option to run without a strap. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with vivo active HR, the GPS smartwatch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Outside of your more active moments, its built-in activity tracker counts steps throughout the day and measures calories burned. The sunlight-readable, high-resolution touchscreen features smart notifications such as call, text, email, social media alerts and more. Customize your watch with more than 1,300 apps, watch face designs, data fields and widgets from our Connect IQ store. Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode (no GPS) or up to 13 hours using GPS.
Get fit in style with Fitbit Blaze—a smart fitness watch that helps you maximize every workout and every day. With advanced technology in a versatile design, this revolutionary device is built to track your workouts, monitor your performance stats, and gauge your progress. PurePulse continuous heart rate and multi-sport modes enhance every exercise, while next-generation features like Connected GPS and FitStar workouts on your wrist help you take your fitness to the next level. All-day activity and sleep tracking and call, text & calendar notifications help you track your day with ease. And interchangeable band and frames and customizable clock faces on the hi-res color touchscreen let you personalize your style for every occasion. With all this and more, Fitbit Blaze has everything you need to reach your goals, packed into one sleek time piece.
Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2-the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders to Move, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions.
It’s time to switch up how you move with vivofit 3, the fitness tracker with Garmin Move IQ automatic activity detection. The Garmin vivofit 3 has a 1-year battery life that let’s you track activity 24/7 so you never have to turn it off or charge it. The red move bar reminds you when to move and you can also view stats like steps and calories on its easy-to-read high res display. With Move IQ, vivofit 3 automatically captures different activities such as walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical to view on Garmin Connect. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your data in more detail, join challenges and compete against others.
Get up and get moving with vívofit 2. It’s the only activity tracker with a 1+ year battery life, it reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert, learns your activity level and proposes a personalized daily goal Shows steps, calories, distance and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress.
vívofit 2 follows your progress 24/7 and shows your steps, calories, distance and time of day on its easy-to-read, backlit display. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and it will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. vívofit 2 is water-resistant¹, so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free. And thanks to its 1+ year battery life, you can keep this activity tracker on your wrist around the clock, helping you turn good intentions into lifelong habits.
How Does Fitness Trackers Work?
Most activity/fitness trackers monitor every detail of your day with sophisticated motion sensors. Fitness trackers can automatically sync your information to PCs, Macs, and select Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart Ready devices.Depending on the model, sensors will detect walking, twitches during sleep, and even heart rate. Data from these events is transmitted to a smartphone or computer via a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection. Whether you’re interested in your sleep quality or the number of calories burned canoeing, data from these events is literally at your fingertips with the tracker’s companion smartphone app.
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, a fitness tracker knows and even reminds you to move.
How is a Fitness Tracker Different from a Smartwatch?
Although, in some instances, both devices can tell time, fitness trackers are primarily dedicated to monitoring biometric data and physical activity. Smart watches leap beyond fitness, enabling users to check email, answer calls, and much more. Besides differences in function, fitness trackers come in different forms; some of which include bands, necklaces, and inserts.