Each year, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas brings together the world’s greatest innovators and dreamers from across the consumer technology spectrum. And 2018 will mark the third year in a row that Hong Kong’s XDynamics will be making an appearance. The company will be located at booth #26427, at the heart the drone section.
It’s been a busy year for XDynamics: The company has not only been working on developing four specific drone platforms, but has also cooperated with Maxim’s, a local food and beverage industry leader, to bring drone delivery another step closer to reality with a successful delivery trail in Hong Kong Science Park earlier this year. In a year marked by accomplishments and bold innovation, XDynamics will arrive at CES with the firm intention to make an impression in the competitive drone industry.
After testing and optimization, the Evolve carbon fiber quadcopter has arrived. It’s the world’s first consumer drone equipped with a dual screen controller. The focus in the last few months has been to create a rich and immersive user experience without sacrificing safety. Evolve is scheduled to hit the shelves later this quarter, and XDynamics will be taking pre-orders for the first time during CES 2018.
Other highlights at CES 2018 will include a demonstration of the flying ability of the D-02, XDynamics’ next-generation aerial platform for professional drone cinematography and industrial applications. The company will also unveil its next two industrial products, the G1 and F1.
All XDynamics drones are made of carbon fiber, and each is equipped with not only the company’s trademark dual screen controller, but also with Amimon’s “zero latency” wireless broadcasting technology. Together these make flying more simple, enjoyable and safe.
After two years of intense product development, XDynamics aims to show everyone at CES 2018 they’re a force to be reckoned with in the drone industry. To book a meeting with the XDynamics team at CES 2018, email email@example.com. The company will also be available for meetings in the days leading up to CES, from January 5 to 8.
XDynamics expects 2018 to be a pivotal year for its long-term success. The company has selected Irvine, California as the home of its first U.S. office which opened earlier this year.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Hong Kong, XDynamics designs, develops, manufactures and markets high-end drone products for consumers and professionals. Its development team consists of industry-leading experts from Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and mainland China with several decades of experience in aerial robotics, aerodynamics, flight control algorithms, computer vision and imaging technology. XDynamics is committed to empower users with freedom and autonomy through drone technology, unleashing unlimited creativity in aerial videography and spatial data collection.
CES Booth: LVCC, South Hall 2 – 26427
Via: PR Newswore
More CES 2018 News:
- Announcing ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset – CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Showcases Latest Gaming Gear at CES 2018
- Intelligent Vision-Based Robot Plays Scrabble at CES 2018
- ESCORT Unveils the MAX 360c Radar Detector at CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces ROG Swift PG65 Big Format Gaming..
- MyKronoz Announces ZeTime Hybrid Smartwatch at CES 2018
- Cleer Space Smart Home Speaker with Alibaba AI Voice Service support…
- WiZ Announces Lifestyle Smart Lights Feature at CES 2018
- iDevices Instinct Embeds Amazon Alexa Into Walls
- Samsung Debuts Next Generation Refrigerator at CES 2018
- Ujet Launches New Generation Electric Scooter
- What’s New at CES 2018 – Artificial Intelligence, Sports Tech, Smart…
- Samsung Unveils “The Wall” – World’s First 146″ Modular MicroLED…
- Quantum Storey Introduces Virtual Reality VR Books at CES 2018
- Belkin Unveils New Wireless Charging and Mobile Power Accessories at CES…
- LG’s First 4K UHD Projector To Debut At CES 2018
- Qoobi Will Showcase Innovative High-end Music Device at CES 2018
- XDynamics to Demonstrate its Latest Drone Technologies at CES 2018
- TwoEyes Tech, 360-degree virtual reality CES 2018
- CINEMOOD Will Introduce New Portable Cinema Projectors at CES 2018
- The New Samsung Notebook 9 Pen (2018)
- Tanita Body Composition 3D Element App to Be Unveiled at CES…
- SmartBeings Partners with Telecom Companies to Bring WooHoo into Homes Everywhere
- Peraso Demos Cutting-Edge Virtual Reality at CES 2018
- CES 2018 Draws an Array of Industry Leaders and Visionaries
- New fitness and health devices using Movesense to be featured at CES 2018
- YI Technology to Unveil New Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Cameras