Last Updated on March 19, 2023
I always had two coffee machines in my kitchen, a coffee maker and a coffee grinder. I like to brew freshly ground coffee which tastes far superior to any pre-ground coffee. I always wanted to swap my coffee maker and coffee grinder with one grind and brew coffee maker machine, that can do both the coffee grinding and the brewing. The reasoning behind that is one word: efficiency – saving both time and space on the kitchen counter. I researched the latest and most popular coffee machines to find the best grind and brew coffee maker.
Looking for the perfect gift idea this holiday season? Try this FREE AI-powered gift-finding tool at Giftly.ai, an intuitive tool that personalizes gift suggestions based on a person's interests and your budget. Try it now, and experience the ease of finding the ideal gift in seconds!
Here are the top of the line coffee makers with grinders available on the market today.
Best Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Overall: Breville Grind Control Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
- Most Popular: Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Built-in Coffee Grinder: Jura Capresso Coffee TEAM PRO Plus Coffee Maker
- Best Smart Coffee Maker: Smarter SMC01 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Budget: KRUPS Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
The Best Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Breville’s Grind Control is the first household coffee maker with an adjustable grinder and calibration function that not only allows you to grind before you brew, you can also customize the grind size and coffee volume to suit your taste.
Ground coffee should be brewed within a minute of grinding as the volatile aromatics begin to dissipate almost immediately once ground. Therefore the built in grinder allows you to capture freshness and essential oils from the coffee beans by grinding right before you brew. The machined stainless steel burrs deliver consistent ground particle sizes for a more balanced, full flavored cup.
|Item Weight||16 Pounds|
REASONS TO BUY
- With precision machined stainless steel burrs
- Features “Steep and Release” technology
- Machine grinds and brews directly into cup, travel mug, or carafe
- Burr grinder features 6 distinct settings to allow user to get the optimal grind for brew
Most Popular Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
The Cuisinart DGB-900BC is a fully programmable grind and brew coffee maker. The Burr Grind & Brew Thermal 12 Cup Automatic Coffeemaker maintains true flavor while grinding your coffee beans to deliver bright and bold taste in each cup. The 12 cup thermal carafe is double walled to seal in the heat and freshness so the last cup is as good as the first.
REASONS TO BUY
- 8 oz. bean hopper with a sealed lid to prevent moisture.
- Burr grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing.
- Strength selector choose coffee strength: strong, medium or mild.
- Grind control program the amount of coffee you want to grind: choose from 2 to 12 cups.
- Gold tone commercial style permanent filter.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities.
- 24-hour fully programmable.
- 12-cup (5 ounces each) double-wall insulated thermal carafe.
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished.
- Automatically shuts off after brewing.
- Grind-off feature.
Best Built-in Coffee Grinder
The Jura Capresso Coffee grind and brew coffee maker is a quality brewing system that grinds your coffee beans uniformly and efficiently, right before brewing to give you incredibly fresh, delicious coffee every single time.
The fully removable water tank and bean container are just some of the most desirable features packed into the CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus line. It is widely known that fresh grinding your beans is the optimal way to prepare drip- style coffee, but for the first time ever, the CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus allows for complete access to the solid steel conical burr. The intricate design of the conical steel burrs provides for a higher gear reduction to slow down the grinding speed below 500 rpm. The slower the speed, the less heat that is imparted to the ground coffee thus preserving maximum aroma.
The two-step grind and clean process ensures no beans and minimal ground coffee are left in the grinder after use. Fully adjustable grind and cup settings make it easy to craft the perfect brew no matter your strength preference, and the all new “Oily” bean setting, and the redesigned, low friction bean container automatically compensates for slower feeding dark roasts.
REASONS TO BUY
- Fully removable water tank for easy filling
- Integrated, professional, solid steel conical burr grinder with removable upper burr
- Slow burr grinding imparts minimal heat, preserving more aroma
- Two-step grind & clean chamber automatically cleans the grinder after every cycle
- Full stainless steel exterior
- Automatic shut off
- AM/PM Programmable Clock/Timer to grind and brew automatically
Best Smart Coffee Maker
Smarter Coffee was created to save you time waiting around in the kitchen for your coffee to be ready. Instead, it waits on you allowing you to wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee or have one prepared when you arrive home, keeping it warm ready when you are.
REASONS TO BUY
- Control Remotely with the free, easy-to-use Smarter app or manually with the 3.5-Inch LCD control panel
- Connect your Smarter Coffee with other smart home devices using open third-party integration
- Works with Amazon echo, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, nest, and more with the use of IFTTT
Best Budget Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
The KRUPS Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Combines a range of impressive features with the unique taste of freshly-brewed coffee, KRUPS Grind & Brew delivers outstanding results every morning. This 10-cup drip coffee maker is equipped with a 5-setting conical burr grinder that lets you choose your ideal grind, from coarse to fine. A highly intuitive control panel with crystal-clear LCD display provides a flawless coffee-making experience, with programmable Auto-Start to schedule the brew cycle and a 2-hour keep-warm feature for coffee that’s ready just when you need it. Convenience is matched by taste, with optimized settings for bold coffee or small-batch brewing. A variety of additional features round off the perfect package for exceptional coffee, freshly brewed for a difference you can taste. This is also a budget choice.
|Item Weight||4 Kilograms|
REASONS TO BUY
- 5-Setting Conical Burr Grinder – A conical burr grinder lets you choose from 5 settings, from coarse to fine, for the best results by bean type and desired drink.
- Highly Intuitive Controls With LCD Display – A crystal-clear LCD screen comes together with highly-intuitive controls for a coffee-making experience that couldn’t be easier.
- Optimum Flavor Through Brewing Settings – Three settings deliver coffee just the way you like it, with a choice of strong, medium, or mild for flavor customized to your taste.
- Programmable Auto-Start Brew Cycle – Schedule the brew cycle to start at the time of your choosing, for coffee that’s ready just when you need it.
What Is The Best Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Simply stated, the best grind and coffee maker combines a good quality coffee grinder and a good quality coffee maker into one efficient machine that offers fresh, best tasting coffee at the press of a button.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
There are usually two types of grinding mechanisms in coffee grinders. Blade or burr grinders.
Try to get a burr grinder, since it produces a consistent and more uniform grind and gives off less heat than blade grinders. I guess this is the most important criteria for choosing a gring and brew coffee maker.
Other things to consider mostly depend on personal preference:
- Ease of use.
- Shut-off timer.
- WiFi capability.
- Removable water tank.
The Bottom Line
In this article we shared our overall winner for the best grind and brew coffee maker, which is the Breville Grind Control, Grind and Brew Coffee Maker. The Cuisinart DGB-900BC Grind and Brew Coffee Maker is one of the most popular coffee maker with grinder, while the Jura Capresso Coffee TEAM PRO Plus Coffee Maker has one of the best grinding mechanisms available.
Roundup of Today’s Best Grind and Brew Coffee Makers
You may also like
- 10 Best Juicer Machines
- 5 Best Keurig Coffee Makers to Buy Today
- Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- The Best Touchless Kitchen Faucets
- 7 Best Pellet Smokers
Last update on 2023-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API