Want to Buy a Bluetooth Speaker?
Well, we can comprehend your concerns, as there are hundreds of Bluetooth speakers on the market, and all of them promise top-notch and outstanding experience. However, most of them are expensive, and it is not that simple for a common person to afford them.
If you are also struggling with this issue, get JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker, It is one of the best Bluetooth, portable speakers out there that takes your listening experience to the next level.
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound.
In addition, because of its million-dollar features, it rises above competitors too. Once you buy it, you don’t feel the need to upgrade it, even after several years. Since, the features of this high-end portable speaker are amazing, which can make anyone fall in love with them.
Don’t believe it? Keep on reading…
JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker – Features & Specifications
First, let’s talk about its design. Without a single doubt, it is a big speaker and waterproof as well. We weren’t expecting this size, especially after reading some reviews, which is a big plus. The dimensions are 9.1 X 3.4 X 3.5 inches. Therefore, bear in mind that it will take some room. It will be tough to fit it inside a purse or backpack. Moreover, it weighs around 1.76 pounds, which means it will be a bit heavier.
- Battery life of JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker is exceptional. It is utterly tough to believe how a speaker of this size can have 20-hours of battery life. Though, keep in mind that this playtime depends on the volume and content. If you are opting for some heavy, loud music in a party, don’t expect it to run well after 15-hours of use. The JBL Company has installed lithium-ion polymer (22.2Wh) battery in this model.
- JBL markets this Bluetooth speaker as a power bank too, which can assist in charging gadgets like smartphone and tablets via USB port. If this speaker is in your backpack, you won’t have any trouble in charging your smartphone, over and over again. With 6,000mAH powerbank, you will feel quite relieve and stay connected to the world.
- This portable speaker also supports up to three connected devices at the same time. In other words, your friends can control the music too, if you aren’t inside the room. Next, if you are planning a big party, you can increase the sound by connecting multiple JBL speakers, but remember that each speaker will play the mono version, not stereo. Apart from this, there is a powerful built-in mic too which you can use as a speakerphone.
- It has a nice, well-balanced sound that doesn’t go too boomy. We feel it has a lot more better bass definition than JBL Charge 2. Though, JBL charge 2 sound was also quite bitter, but it was thinner and tighter than JBL Charge 3. This model is an improved version. It plays louder and delivers more bass. Furthermore, the only issues you can come across are the sounds of notification from your phone, which can be disturbing.
So, if you are planning to party outside and want a waterproof speaker with excellent loud sound, JBL Charge 3 Portable Speaker is designed specifically for you.
It is a solid a choice in an economical price.
You may like: