Last Updated on 2 months by Karen Maldonado
Nintendo Switch Game System Review and Latest Games
Nintendo Switch gives you utter game-play flexibility. It is the newest Nintendo console which you can play on your TV or as handheld. It is indeed a complete gaming system; you can play the games of your choice whenever you want.
In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, now the Nintendo Company has introduced two new-joy controllers. Each joy-con can be used as a separate controller.
You can share your joy-con controller for instant, breathtaking, multiplayer fun.
This is one of the prominent features in Nintendo Switch, which is gleaning all the attention and praises from its fans. It shows fantastic concept and execution behind it.
In case you want to play the Switch in TV mode, all you need is to attach the both controllers with joy-con grip. Furthermore, the thing which we loved the most in these controllers is the ‘screen capture button’. You can use it to capture the video of any moment in the game, and share it on social media with your friends and family members.
It is like Nintendo manufacturers have packed serious tech into a small space.
Nintendo Switch – Key Features
Its controllers aren’t the only things that provide thrill at home. It has a lot of other surprises that make gamers fall in love with it.
For example, let’s first start with its touch-screen!
It’s a 6.2 inch touch screen, which can be used for only touch-only games. However, it is something which we can expect in the future, as none exist right now.
For enthusiastic gamers, its screen size is quite appealing. For personal pleasure, they can instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming.
This screen size rubs it shoulders with innovative concepts of 21st century, and it is a surprising hit in the gaming industry as well, but we believe the graphics aren’t up to the mark. They lack the power to produce 4K graphics like Nintendo rivals. Therefore, if you are planning to use it in a tabletop mode, make sure you are sitting a bit closer to it.
Apart from this, its battery life is indeed the second best feature after its controllers.
Even if you like to play games at 100% brightness, it will give you hours of fun. We have tested its battery life in a tad more detail to check the claims of Nintendo.
And, they’re right.
It delivers 3-6 hours of nonstop fun, depending on the game. The intensity of the game can of course impact this time, but it won’t be less than 2.5 hours at all.
If we say, we are incredibly impressed just because of its battery life, it would be correct. We think Nintendo Switch manufacturers have really missed the trick here as they didn’t promote it as the most powerful handheld console ever.
They’re focused more on the controllers in their marketing campaigns.
The thing which they don’t perceive is keeping boredom at bay on a long drive is as important as the overall concept and design of a gaming console.
People like us who take long-haul flight regularly, or deal with boring long drives, focus more on the battery life to banish the boredom.
Though, the battery life is quite impressive, but there is still one con which can invite trouble for some games – the recharging time period isn’t so great.
Once you buy Nintendo Switch, you play more games than watching videos on YouTube. Nintendo has made some great decisions with it. There are a few flaws in it, but you can avoid them because of the versatility and portability it offers, and love it for what it is.
Where Can I Buy a Nintendo Switch
The best price Nintendo Switch can be found on Amazon. Check the lowest price for Nintendo Switch here. You can also shop for the best deals on Nintendo Switch games, cases and accessories. See below.
Best Nintendo Switch Games 2018
Here is a list of the latest and top-selling Nintendo Switch games available on the market today
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.
- Discover Hyrule as never before: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Every pup is here - play as Chase, rubble, marshall, Everest, skye, rocky, zuma and tracker
- Explore adventure Bay - Take on 7 super-heroic missions to Rescue friends and save the day. Plus 7 fun mini-games!
- Use mighty powers - play as the Pups and use their mighty powers to create whirlwinds, use Energy Super tools, lift the heaviest things, and more!
- Neo Cortex and n. Tropy are back at it again and launching an all-out assault on not just this universe, but the entire multiverse! Crash and Coco are here to save the day by reuniting the four quantum masks and bending the rules of reality.
- New abilities? Check. More playable characters? Yep. Alternate Dimensions? Obviously. Ridonkulous bosses? For sure. Same awesome sauce? You bet your sweet jorts. Wait, are they actually jorts? Not in this universe!
- 2020-2021 Activision publishing, Inc. Activision, crash and Crash Bandicoot are trademarks of Activision publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Last update on 2021-04-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API