Nintendo Switch gives you utter game-play flexibility. It is the newest most popular Nintendo console which you can play on your TV or as handheld. Read the Nintendo Switch review and a list of top selling Nintendo Switch games and accessories.
Nintendo Switch Review
Nintendo Switch gives you utter game-play flexibility. It is the newest Nintendo console which you can play on your TV or as handheld. It is indeed a complete gaming system; you can play the games of your choice whenever you want.
In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, now the Nintendo Company has introduced two new-joy controllers. Each joy-con can be used as a separate controller.
You can share your joy-con controller for instant, breathtaking, multiplayer fun.
This is one of the prominent features in Nintendo Switch, which is gleaning all the attention and praises from its fans. It shows fantastic concept and execution behind it.
In case you want to play the Switch in TV mode, all you need is to attach the both controllers with joy-con grip. Furthermore, the thing which we loved the most in these controllers is the ‘screen capture button’. You can use it to capture the video of any moment in the game, and share it on social media with your friends and family members.
It is like Nintendo manufacturers have packed serious tech into a small space.
Nintendo Switch – Key Features
Its controllers aren’t the only things that provide thrill at home. It has a lot of other surprises that make gamers fall in love with it.
For example, let’s first start with its touch-screen!
It’s a 6.2 inch touch screen, which can be used for only touch-only games. However, it is something which we can expect in the future, as none exist right now.
For enthusiastic gamers, its screen size is quite appealing. For personal pleasure, they can instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming.
This screen size rubs it shoulders with innovative concepts of 21st century, and it is a surprising hit in the gaming industry as well, but we believe the graphics aren’t up to the mark. They lack the power to produce 4K graphics like Nintendo rivals. Therefore, if you are planning to use it in a tabletop mode, make sure you are sitting a bit closer to it.
Apart from this, its battery life is indeed the second best feature after its controllers.
Even if you like to play games at 100% brightness, it will give you hours of fun. We have tested its battery life in a tad more detail to check the claims of Nintendo.
And, they’re right.
It delivers 3-6 hours of nonstop fun, depending on the game. The intensity of the game can of course impact this time, but it won’t be less than 2.5 hours at all.
If we say, we are incredibly impressed just because of its battery life, it would be correct. We think Nintendo Switch manufacturers have really missed the trick here as they didn’t promote it as the most powerful handheld console ever.
They’re focused more on the controllers in their marketing campaigns.
The thing which they don’t perceive is keeping boredom at bay on a long drive is as important as the overall concept and design of a gaming console.
People like us who take long-haul flight regularly, or deal with boring long drives, focus more on the battery life to banish the boredom.
Though, the battery life is quite impressive, but there is still one con which can invite trouble for some games – the recharging time period isn’t so great.
Once you buy Nintendo Switch, you play more games than watching videos on YouTube. Nintendo has made some great decisions with it. There are a few flaws in it, but you can avoid them because of the versatility and portability it offers, and love it for what it is.
Where Can I Buy a Nintendo Switch
The best price Nintendo Switch can be found on Amazon. Check the lowest price for Nintendo Switch here. You can also shop for the best deals on Nintendo Switch games, cases and accessories. See below.
Best Nintendo Switch Games 2018
Here is a list of the latest and top-selling Nintendo Switch games available on the market today
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con...
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay...
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
- Use friend hearts to charm enemies and they'll fight alongside you! drop-in/drop-out co-op: up to three other players can take control of kirby's new friends
- Play through the entire game with up to four players or with CPU friends Kirby and his friends have fresh moves thanks to new and expanded Copy abilities
- Combine abilities with elements such as wind and water to create new friend abilities some bosses and enemies are weak to certain elemental attacks, so remember to Strategize
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like-anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering...
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each...
- Be prepared and properly equipped - With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert...
- Battling enemies requires strategy - The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility - The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold...
- New fighters added to the roster, in addition to new support Pokemon characters
- Multiple ways to battle on the Nintendo Switch Console
- All new team battle mode lets you battle with a Pokemon party
- Brand new Replay mode lets you record and share your favorite battles. Group match allows you to battle friends in tournament-style play
- Rating pending
- Nintendo Switch console, Nintendo Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), and Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip, HDMI cable, and Nintendo Switch AC adapter
- The Captain Toad: treasure tracker game, which originally launched for the Wii U system to critical acclaim and adoration by fans, is coming to the Nintendo Switch system.
- This version includes new stages based on the various kingdoms in the Super Mario Odyssey game. Also, play with a friend by sharing a pair of Joy-Con Controllers.
- While One player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover Fire. Captain Toad: treasure tracker launches for Nintendo Switch on july 13.
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
- Donkey Kong, diddy Kong, dixie Kong and cranky Kong return for the franchise's debut on the Nintendo Switch system!
- This title includes all the fun and challenge of the original game, plus a brand-new mode that lets new and novice
- Players Enjoy this critically acclaimed adventure as Groovy surfing simian funky Kong.
- Funky Kong can double jump, hover, perform Infinite rolls and even perform Infinite underwater corkscrews.
- Thanks to his sturdy surfboard, even spikes can't slow him down.
- Winner of over 50 E3 awards and nominations, including Best Strategy Game
- Mario and Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system!
- Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbids heroes, each with their own unique personality.
- Choose to play solo or co-op in this turn-based combat adventure, or put your skills to the test in local versus mode.
- Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!