Last Updated on July 19, 2021 by Karen Maldonado
Nintendo Switch Game System Review and Latest Games
Nintendo Switch gives you utter game-play flexibility. It is the newest Nintendo console which you can play on your TV or as handheld. It is indeed a complete gaming system; you can play the games of your choice whenever you want.
In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, now the Nintendo Company has introduced two new-joy controllers. Each joy-con can be used as a separate controller.
You can share your joy-con controller for instant, breathtaking, multiplayer fun.
This is one of the prominent features in Nintendo Switch, which is gleaning all the attention and praises from its fans. It shows fantastic concept and execution behind it.
In case you want to play the Switch in TV mode, all you need is to attach the both controllers with joy-con grip. Furthermore, the thing which we loved the most in these controllers is the ‘screen capture button’. You can use it to capture the video of any moment in the game, and share it on social media with your friends and family members.
It is like Nintendo manufacturers have packed serious tech into a small space.
Nintendo Switch – Key Features
Its controllers aren’t the only things that provide thrill at home. It has a lot of other surprises that make gamers fall in love with it.
For example, let’s first start with its touch-screen!
It’s a 6.2 inch touch screen, which can be used for only touch-only games. However, it is something which we can expect in the future, as none exist right now.
For enthusiastic gamers, its screen size is quite appealing. For personal pleasure, they can instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming.
This screen size rubs it shoulders with innovative concepts of 21st century, and it is a surprising hit in the gaming industry as well, but we believe the graphics aren’t up to the mark. They lack the power to produce 4K graphics like Nintendo rivals. Therefore, if you are planning to use it in a tabletop mode, make sure you are sitting a bit closer to it.
Apart from this, its battery life is indeed the second best feature after its controllers.
Even if you like to play games at 100% brightness, it will give you hours of fun. We have tested its battery life in a tad more detail to check the claims of Nintendo.
And, they’re right.
It delivers 3-6 hours of nonstop fun, depending on the game. The intensity of the game can of course impact this time, but it won’t be less than 2.5 hours at all.
If we say, we are incredibly impressed just because of its battery life, it would be correct. We think Nintendo Switch manufacturers have really missed the trick here as they didn’t promote it as the most powerful handheld console ever.
They’re focused more on the controllers in their marketing campaigns.
The thing which they don’t perceive is keeping boredom at bay on a long drive is as important as the overall concept and design of a gaming console.
People like us who take long-haul flight regularly, or deal with boring long drives, focus more on the battery life to banish the boredom.
Though, the battery life is quite impressive, but there is still one con which can invite trouble for some games – the recharging time period isn’t so great.
Once you buy Nintendo Switch, you play more games than watching videos on YouTube. Nintendo has made some great decisions with it. There are a few flaws in it, but you can avoid them because of the versatility and portability it offers, and love it for what it is.
Where Can I Buy a Nintendo Switch
The best price Nintendo Switch can be found on Amazon. Check the lowest price for Nintendo Switch here. You can also shop for the best deals on Nintendo Switch games, cases and accessories. See below.
Best Nintendo Switch Games 2018
Here is a list of the latest and top-selling Nintendo Switch games available on the market today
- Bring the party on 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games
- Show your friends and family who’s boss in 100 minigames from throughout the Mario Party series
- All game modes can be played online*
- Revisit the Sinnoh region from the original Pokémon Diamond Version game and set off to try and become the Champion of the Pokémon League
- The Pokémon Brilliant Diamond game brings new life to this remade classic with added features
- Explore the Grand Underground to dig up items and Pokémon Fossils, build a Secret Base, and more!
- A WORLD OF BASKETBALL: NBA 2K22 puts the entire basketball universe in your hands. PLAY NOW in real NBA and WNBA environments against authentic teams and players.
- Build your own dream team in MyTEAM with today’s stars and yesterday’s legends.
- Live out your own pro journey in MyCAREER and experience your personal rise to the NBA.
- Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures
- Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles
- Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs
- Smash and fly through the Marvel Universe with more than 100 of your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains
- Help save Earth as your favorite Marvel character with your super-cool strengths and abilities
- Perform powerful moves as Big-fig characters like Hulk and Abomination
- New stages and fighters are joined by the combined rosters of every past Super Smash Bros. Game
- Challenge others anytime, anywhere, whether you're on the couch or on the go
- Play any way you want—locally, online, in TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode, or even with GameCube Controllers
- The wacky WarioWare series comes to the Nintendo Switch system
- Take on over 200 microgames—lightning-fast minigames filled with frantic fun—solo or with friends*
- Play Story mode cooperative or try out the Variety Pack for comedic, competitive gameplay
- Enjoy two Mario adventures solo or with friends
- In Super Mario 3D World, choose a character each with distinct playstyles as you dash and climb through dozens of colorful courses, collecting Green Stars and power-ups along the way
- Cooperate (and compete) with friends locally or online to reach each stage’s goal. A crown is awarded to the highest-scoring player, making for a friendly frenzy
- 【Special Version】Nintendo Switch Online membership and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Included Nintendo Switch Online membership will auto-renew after 3 months. Terms apply.
- 【What’s in the box】Includes a Switch console, Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), Joy-Con grip, AC adapter, HDMI cable, and 2 Joy-Con strap accessories, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and 3-Month Online Membership.
- 【Enjoy Games】At home the system rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which lets you play with family and friends on a TV in the comfort of your living room. Race and battle your friends in the definitive version of the Mario Kart 8 game.
- Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility; Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself
- Collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools. Then, use what you create to give your island a personal touch
- Watch as the time of day and seasons match real life—even your hemisphere. Each day holds potential for surprises and discoveries
Last update on 2021-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API