5 Best Full Body Workout Machine 2023
Last Updated on February 6, 2023
Ready to level up your fitness game? Say goodbye to the excuses of a busy schedule and limited gym access, because we’ve got you covered with the best full body workout machines. These compact and efficient machines offer a multitude of exercises to tone and strengthen all major muscle groups, right in the comfort of your own home.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll take you on a journey of discovering the top full body workout machines and the important features to keep an eye out for. From beginner to pro, we’ll show you how to get the most out of these machines and the best exercises to incorporate into your routine. So, whether you’re looking to bulk up or simply maintain a healthy lifestyle, a full body workout machine is the ultimate investment for a fitter and happier you.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Body-Solid StrengthTech Home Gym
- Best Low Impact: Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- Best Weight-Stack: Marcy Full Body Workout Machine
- Best Compact: Total Gym FIT Full Body Workout Machine
- Best Budget: Teeter FitForm Home Gym
The Best Full Body Workout Machines Today
In this section, we’ll take a closer look at some of the best full-body workout machines available, taking into account factors such as versatility, quality of construction, ease of use, and overall value.
1. Body-Solid StrengthTech Home Gym
Best Overall Full-Body Workout Machine for Home
The Body-Solid StrengthTech EXM2500S Home Gym is a powerhouse of a machine that offers a truly comprehensive workout experience. With its wide range of exercises to target every major muscle group, you’ll be able to sculpt and tone to your heart’s content. As Consumer Magazine’s Best Buy Home Gym, this machine delivers unbeatable value for its price.
Featuring a 210lb. Selectorized Iron Weight Stack with 10lb. plates and built with heavy-duty construction, DuraFirm pads, and a sleek powder coat finish, this home gym is designed to withstand even the toughest workouts. Its precision-built, biomechanically designed stations – including a Chest Press, Perfect Pec Station, Leg Extension/Leg Curl, Lat Pull Down, Seated Row, and Ab Crunch – will help you achieve muscle growth and definition with ease.
With Body-Solid Inc. at the helm, you can trust the quality of this machine. The leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality fitness equipment offers a lifetime warranty on everything forever, so you can rest assured that your Body-Solid StrengthTech Home Gym will be a dependable workout companion for years to come. If you’re serious about your fitness and want to invest in a machine that will deliver results, look no further than the Body-Solid StrengthTech EXM2500S Home Gym.
- Consumer Magazine’s Best Buy Home Gym
- 210lb. Selectorized Iron Weight Stack
- Heavy-duty construction, DuraFirm pads, powder coat finish
- Precision built, biomechanically designed stations
- Lifetime warranty on everything forever
- machine is large and takes up a lot of space
2. Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
Best Low Impact Full-Body Workout Machine for Home
This top-of-the-line machine offers a whopping 60 exercises, 210 lbs of resistance from its Power Rods, and multiple cable and pulley positions for a truly customized workout.
But the Blaze Home Gym isn’t just versatile, it’s also innovative. Its sliding seat rail allows you to perform both leg presses and aerobic rowing, and with the added bonus of a lat bar and squat bar, you’ll have a comprehensive full body workout right at your fingertips. And the best part? The Power Rod resistance provides a smoother and less impactful workout compared to traditional weights, making it perfect for all levels, beginner to experienced.
Built to last with durable construction, the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym will be a trusty companion on your fitness journey for years to come. And with its simple setup process, you’ll be up and running in no time. Say goodbye to gym memberships and hello to the ultimate home gym experience with the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym.
- Offers over 60 exercises for a full body workout
- 210 lbs of Power Rod resistance provides ample resistance for strength training
- Sliding seat rail allows for aerobic rowing and leg press exercises
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Lat bar and squat bar included for added exercise options
- Suitable for beginners
- Less pain than using traditional weights
- Solidly built for durability
- The machine can take up a lot of space
- Some users have reported that the machine can be difficult to adjust
3. Marcy Full Body Workout Machine
Best Single-Stack Full-Body Workout Machine for Home
Looking for the ultimate workout buddy to bring your fitness goals to the next level? Look no further than the Marcy Full Body Workout Machine! With its compact design, you won’t have to sacrifice space for results – this machine packs a powerful punch in a small package.
This machine is your one-stop-shop for a full body workout. With multiple stations for exercises like chest press, leg press, and row, you can target all of your major muscle groups with ease. Plus, the weight stack resistance system lets you adjust the resistance level to your fitness level, making it perfect for both beginner and experienced athletes alike.
Comfort is key when it comes to working out, and the Marcy Full Body Workout Machine has you covered. The adjustable seat and backrest make sure you can perform exercises with proper form and comfort, and the high-quality materials and construction make for a stable and solid machine. So, you can focus on your workout without any distractions.
In short, the Marcy Full Body Workout Machine is the perfect addition to your home gym setup. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced athlete, this versatile and compact machine can help you achieve your full-body fitness goals in no time!
- Offers multiple stations for exercises
- Equipped with a weight stack resistance system
- Adjustable seat and backrest
- Durable and solid construction
- Compact design, suitable for home use
- Limited resistance for advanced athletes
- Difficult to adjust
- Noisy during use
4. Total Gym FIT Full Body Workout Machine
Best Compact Bodyweight Full-Body Workout Machine for Home
Say hello to the Total Gym FIT, the ultimate fitness machine that’s changing the game for home workouts. Say goodbye to boring, repetitive routines, because with over 85 exercises to choose from, you’ll have endless possibilities to target all your major muscle groups in just a matter of minutes. Perfect for busy bees who want to maximize their time but still get a great workout.
The Total Gym FIT is packed with goodies, including an AbCrunch, ribbed squat stand, wing attachment, leg pull accessory, exercise wall chart, training deck, and a nutritional program. These accessories give you even more options to customize your workout and reach your fitness goals. Plus, no time wasting with assembly – it arrives fully put together, ready to use. And when you’re done, simply fold it up for easy storage.
Built to last, this machine features 12 levels of resistance, letting you control the intensity of your workout. With a weight capacity of 450 pounds, it’s perfect for all levels and goals – whether you’re looking to tone, lose weight, or build muscle. With the Total Gym FIT, you’ll have a durable, stable and versatile workout machine that will take your fitness to the next level, all from the comfort of your home.
- Versatile, full-body workout
- 85 exercises to target all major muscle groups
- Includes multiple accessories
- Arrives fully assembled
- Durable and stable with 12 levels of resistance
- Compact and easy to store
- Difficult to adjust
5. Teeter FitForm Home Gym
Best Budget Full-Body Workout Machine for Home
If you’re in the market for a compact and versatile home gym that can help you achieve a full-body workout, look no further than the Teeter FitForm Home Gym. This resistance machine is packed with features that make it stand out from the competition.
With over 100 exercises to choose from, you’ll never run out of options for targeting every major muscle group. Whether you’re looking to tone up, lose weight, or build muscle, the Teeter FitForm Home Gym has got you covered. The soft-grip handles and adjustable ankle wraps make it easy to switch between upper and lower body workouts, and the swiveling pulleys and 3-position platform provide total freedom of movement.
But that’s not all. The Teeter FitForm Home Gym also comes with a free personal training app, so you can get professional-quality workout routines right at your fingertips. The app features trainer-led workout videos, custom routines, and an extensive exercise library, so you can choose the perfect workout to meet your goals.
With easy-dial resistance up to 65 lbs and the ability to adjust resistance in micro-increments, you can steadily progress and enhance muscle development. The concentric resistance technology also provides smooth resistance and minimizes post-workout soreness, so you can feel great after every workout.
- Compact, versatile resistance workout
- 100+ exercises, total body strength
- Free personal training app
- Easy-dial resistance up to 65 lbs
- Concentric resistance technology
- Assembly process is difficult and complicated
- Friction issue with some exercises
What to Look for in a Full Body Workout Machine
When it comes to finding the perfect full-body workout machine for your home, there are several factors to consider. Here are some key features to look for:
- Resistance levels: Opt for a machine with a range of resistance levels so you can adjust the intensity of your workout as you progress.
- Adjustability: Make sure the machine is easily adjustable to fit your body type and size for a comfortable workout experience.
- Exercise variety: A machine that offers a wide range of exercises, targeting all major muscle groups, will provide a comprehensive full-body workout.
- Durability: Invest in a machine made with high-quality materials that will last longer and provide a more stable workout experience.
- Compactness and portability: A machine that is easy to set up, take down, and store is ideal, especially if you have limited space in your home. Consider one with wheels and handles for easy transportation.
- Safety: A machine with a stable base and comfortable seat, adjustable settings, and a good range of motion will ensure proper form and safety during your workout.
- Suitable for your fitness goals: If you’re looking to gain muscle, look for a machine with a variety of weight plates and a pulley system that allows for increased resistance. If you’re focused on cardio, look for a machine with exercises that target both the upper and lower body.
- Additional features: Consider a machine with smart features such as built-in workout programs and fitness tracking capabilities for added convenience.
When you keep these considerations in mind, you’re well on your way to finding a full body workout machine that’s perfect for your home gym setup. This investment will help you achieve your fitness goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle. With a high-quality machine, you’ll be able to make the most of your workouts and stay on track for success.
What are the The Benefits of Full Body Workout Machine for Home
A full body workout machine for home can be the key to unlocking a healthier, fitter you! Whether you’re looking to tone up, improve your cardiovascular fitness, or simply have a convenient and cost-effective way to exercise, this type of machine has you covered.
Here are just some of the many benefits of using a full body workout machine in the comfort of your own home:
- Convenience: Say goodbye to long lines at the gym and hello to a personalized workout experience anytime, anywhere.
- Major muscle group targeting: Get the most out of your workout by targeting all major muscle groups with adjustable resistance levels to fit your needs.
- Variety: With a wide range of exercises at your fingertips, you’ll never get bored and your results will be maximized.
- Time efficiency: Make the most of your time by working out multiple muscle groups in one session.
- Cost-effectiveness: Invest in your health by purchasing a full body workout machine and save money on gym memberships in the long run.
- Customization: With resistance levels that can be adjusted to fit your fitness level and goals, you’ll never feel like you’re working out in a one-size-fits-all environment.
- Privacy: Workout in the comfort and privacy of your own home without feeling self-conscious.
- Safety: Avoid the risk of injury on equipment you’re not familiar with and enjoy a safe and secure workout experience.
A full body workout machine for home is a fantastic way to get fit, healthy, and strong. With its many benefits, it’s no wonder more and more people are opting for this type of equipment in their homes.
Building a Home Gym: All-In-One vs. Multiple Machines
Are you trying to figure out the best way to equip your home gym? An All-In-One machine could be your answer if you’re looking to save space and money. These machines, such as a Smith machine or cable machine, can offer a full-body workout with a range of exercises targeting all major muscle groups. And, switching between exercises is quick and easy, saving you precious time.
However, it’s crucial to keep in mind that an all-in-one machine might not offer the same level of adjustability as individual machines. In contrast, owning multiple machines such as a power rack, a bench press and a leg press can provide a more versatile workout, especially if you have advanced training goals. You can fine-tune your workout by focusing on specific muscle groups and see maximum results.
The ultimate decision comes down to your budget, space, and fitness goals. If you’re tight on space and finances, an all-in-one machine may be the way to go. But if you have the space and budget, multiple machines can provide better results.
Which exercise machine is best for all body parts?
Looking for the ultimate exercise machine that can give you a full-body workout? Look no further! Here are a few options that are sure to target all major muscle groups and leave you feeling like a fitness king or queen.
- The Cable Machine: This machine is a workout powerhouse, offering a wide range of exercises that target the chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs, and core. With a weight stack and various attachments, you can adjust the resistance to your liking and switch up your routine whenever you please.
- The Functional Trainer: Similar to the cable machine, but with a little extra pizzazz. This machine is all about versatility, with two adjustable pulleys and multiple attachments, you’ll be able to mimic functional movements like squats, lunges, and rows that are essential for daily activities.
- The Smith Machine: If you’re looking for a weight machine that’s great for compound exercises and targeting multiple muscle groups at once, the smith machine is the one for you. It allows you to perform exercises like squats, bench press, and deadlifts with a barbell fixed to a track.
- The All-in-One Machine: When space and budget are a concern, the all-in-one machine is the perfect solution. Combining several weight stack machines into one, you’ll have access to a wide range of exercises that target multiple muscle groups all in one place.
Ultimately, the best machine for you will depend on your fitness level, budget, and space constraints. So, take a moment to consider your needs and goals before making a decision. With these options, you’re sure to find the perfect machine to help you reach your fitness goals and take your workout routine to the next level.
Is Full Body Workout Machines Safe?
When used properly and with the correct technique, full body workout machines can be a safe option for your home gym. However, there are a few important points to keep in mind:
- Always read the instructions and learn the proper form for each exercise before using the machine.
- Start with a lower weight or resistance level and increase gradually as you become more confident.
- Maintain proper posture and body mechanics to avoid injury.
- Know your limits and don’t push beyond your comfort zone.
- If you have any medical conditions or previous injuries, consult a doctor or physical therapist before using the machine.
- Make sure to use the safety features provided, such as safety pins, locks, and straps.
- Keep the machine clean and well-maintained for safe operation.
Is a Full Body Workout Machine Really Worth it?
If you’re committed to improving your fitness and reaching your goals, a full body workout machine can be a great investment. You’ll enjoy the convenience, variety, time-efficiency, and cost-effectiveness that come with owning a machine at home. No more gym memberships or waiting for equipment to become available – you can exercise on your own schedule.
Exercise Options with a Full Body Workout Machine
A full body workout machine typically offers a wide range of exercises targeting all major muscle groups. The exact exercises available will depend on the type of machine you have. Most machines can be used with weight stacks, resistance bands, or cables. Here are some common exercises you can perform on a full body workout machine:
- Chest press
- Lat pulldown
- Shoulder press
- Bicep curl
- Tricep extension
- Leg press
- And many more!
Whether you’re looking to build strength, tone your muscles, or just maintain overall fitness, a full body workout machine has something to offer.
If you’re looking to get fit at home, the Body-Solid StrengthTech Home Gym, Bowflex Blaze Home Gym, and Marcy Full Body Workout Machine are all fantastic options. Each machine offers an extensive range of exercises, sturdy construction, and various accessories that allow for a diverse and efficient workout experience.
The Body-Solid StrengthTech Home Gym and the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym are both powerhouse machines, boasting a 210 lb. Selectorized Iron Weight Stack and precision-engineered, biomechanically-designed stations respectively. And with a lifetime warranty included, you’re making a solid investment in your fitness journey.
But if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, the Marcy Full Body Workout Machine is an excellent choice at only $599.00. It provides a complete full-body workout without breaking the bank. Ultimately, the best machine for you will depend on your personal needs and preferences.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). American College of Sports Medicine position stand. Progression models in resistance training for healthy adults. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2009;41(3):687-708. Review. [PubMed]
- Baechle TR, Earle RW. National Strenght and Conditioning Association. Essentials of strength training and conditioning. 3rd ed. Champaign (IL): Human Kinetics; 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Arazi H, Asadi A. Effects of 8 weeks equal-volume resistance training with different workout frequency on maximal strength, endurance and body composition. Inter J Sports Scien Eng. 2011;5(2):112-8. [Google Scholar]
Last update on 2023-03-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API